Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

:lol:

What are you laughing at? Ferdinand couldn't score in a 1 vs 1 against Man Utd if his life depended on it.

He is in his 40's.

Guest Heneage

What are you laughing at? Ferdinand couldn't score in a 1 vs 1 against Man Utd if his life depended on it.

He is in his 40's.

Couldn't do it in his 20's either.

But his 30's we never know.

Guest elbee909

He is in his 40's.

Man Utd 5, Spurs 3 - Les Ferdinand, one on one - scored.

(Might have been at WHL actually)

Guest Heneage

If only he could have done it at Old Trafford and St James' Park in the 95/96 season.  :bluestar:

Doesn't matter, he still did it, so hut up Tooj, right, just shut up.

Guest toonlass

If only he could have done it at Old Trafford and St James' Park in the 95/96 season.  :bluestar:

Doesn't matter, he still did it, so hut up Tooj, right, just shut up.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/Apache-Grass-Hut.jpg

He is in his 40's.

He scored at Old Trafford when he was about 31 or 32 for Spurs.

He is in his 40's.

He scored at Old Trafford when he was about 31 or 32 for Spurs.

Scored a canny goal for QPR at Old Trafford as well I think.

Have you seen Shola's touch? He's had an 'on' season in terms of goals, if he was like previous years he'd have been booed off the pitch by now.

Don't really understand how Shola comes in for criticism for his touch in comparison to Carroll. Neither are impressive but at least Shola has some ability on the floor, whereas Carroll has just looked a big clumsy lunk mostly.

Have you seen Shola's touch? He's had an 'on' season in terms of goals, if he was like previous years he'd have been booed off the pitch by now.

Don't really understand how Shola comes in for criticism for his touch in comparison to Carroll. Neither are impressive but at least Shola has some ability on the floor, whereas Carroll has just looked a big clumsy lunk mostly.

Zactly.

Back on the subject of Beckford, doesn't surprise me that Villa have been mentioned even if it's complete speculation. O'Neill does tend to go for English talent especially those with unfulfilled potential, like Milner and Delph. Beckford would fit the mould, although i suspect it's bollocks tbh.