Transfer Window Predictions

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm suspecting Cathcart.

you know you could be right his loan at watford is done and we're looking for a cb. Probably nonsense anyway

Probs, but you never know, thought it was worth posting, just incase.

I do have a friend who is very high up in the right places, and every so oftern he gives me a little info, but unfortunatly this does not come directly from him.

I do have a friend who is very high up in the right places, and every so oftern he gives me a little info, but unfortunatly this does not come directly from him.

Does your friend live in a block of flats?

Does your friend live in a block of flats?

No, he's a sports agent though.

http://kwdsportsmanagement.com/

Mainly football and boxing.

More information here: http://www.naymz.com/carl_dunn_2927161

He recently signed up the GB Bobsleigh team who are competeting in this years Vancouver Winter Olympics.

Lot of talk about us being interssted in young Wilshire from Arsenal. Get him in and with Nobby, we have a semblance of creative ability in midfield.

Harewood back on loan and a reasonable central defender as back up should see us through to the end of the season safely enough.

However, the hard work starts in the summer.

Lot of talk about us being interssted in young Wilshire from Arsenal. Get him in and with Nobby, we have a semblance of creative ability in midfield.

Harewood back on loan and a reasonable central defender as back up should see us through to the end of the season safely enough.

However, the hard work starts in the summer.

don't think wilshire would come here tbh hed want a prem team

Would anyone actually be in favour of Solano starting for us?

depends on his fitness levels, if thats okay then sure put him on the right, he'd do better than guthrie as hed stick to the right and he knows how to cross a ball

I'm suspecting Cathcart.

you know you could be right his loan at watford is done and we're looking for a cb. Probably nonsense anyway

I've heard a rumour that Cathcart is coming like.

I've got a source who is very very reliable, has got a load of stuff right in the past. It's a shame the rumour is from someone else.

Yes, right now and even if he played till he was 50, Nobby would still have more ability than Guthrie.

At best, Guthrie is second rate, a failure at Liverpool and not really all that much better with us. Nobby has seen it all and still has the quality to deliver, something which Guthrie has consistently failed to show, even in the CCC.

Yes, right now and even if he played till he was 50, Nobby would still have more ability than Guthrie.

At best, Guthrie is second rate, a failure at Liverpool and not really all that much better with us. Nobby has seen it all and still has the quality to deliver, something which Guthrie has consistently failed to show, even in the CCC.

I'm very curious as to how many of our games you've seen this season, Guthrie has been head and shoulders our most creative player.

As far the part in bold, I can't even be bothered. :lol:

I'm very curious as to how many of our games you've seen this season, Guthrie has been head and shoulders our most creative player.

As far the part in bold, I can't even be bothered. :lol:

jonas and enrique have been as craetive as guthrie. the most creative thing we have is nolans runs into the box (or attempts to catch up with play according to some)

RONALDO

By the looks of it, I seem to have seen more games than you if you think Guthrie is our most creative player. He isnt even a regular starter, is he? (Shakes head here in dismay)

If Guthrie was as good as you are making him ouit to be, he would be playing every week, wouldnt he?