Transfer Window Predictions

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forget strikers and defenders.

Two box to box midfielders please mr Hughton. Preferably without flogging anyone, but I cant see you getting any money without doing so unfortunately.

That just isn't going to happen if the reports are correct.

Ashley's an idiot, granted, but he must now realize that the only thing that stands between him and losing hundreds of millions of pounds is getting us promoted. He's made lots of crazy decisions, but offloading players this month would be the daftest thing of all. I refuse to believe that he'll do it.

We'll bring in more players on loan and sell none. The club will peddle some crap about Barton being "just like a new signing" when he comes fit and we'll trudge on. But I don't see us selling key players like Coloccini, even if there is an offer on the table.

No idea. How much did we lose due to relegation? Did player sales only cover that loss, is more money still coming in from these staggered payments from sales like milner and given?

id say all of our players out deals in the last 18 months are staggered ones so i don't think player sales covered the loss due to ashley having to put in 20m to cover running costs and cost cutting measures in place. Remember the wage bill may be well down but its still huge by championship standards

I agree mostly, though we have to remember that our revenue is also still huge by championship standards.

it is but i highly doubt at the moment the club is breaking even never mind profit. If we get up then the finances will look reasonably good but while we're down here in the championship they will look grim

It'll be a fucking miracle if we can get through it without Ashley doing something completely bloody stupid.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw or heard anything from him.

It'll be a fucking miracle if we can get through it without Ashley doing something completely bloody stupid.

A bit like DaMarcus Beasley.

We'll bring in Killagon (£2m), Campbell (free), Boyd (£5m) and Beckford (£3m), Wilshere in on loan and Simpson's will be extended.

To finance it, we'll sell Butt to Pompey for £10m.

Oof.

It'll be a f***ing miracle if we can get through it without Ashley doing something completely bloody stupid.

It's true - he's been spotted at a few matches but his profile (with us) is low right now. You can only hope and pray that some sort of lesson has been learned.....

We'll bring in Killagon (£2m), Campbell (free), Boyd (£5m) and Beckford (£3m), Wilshere in on loan and Simpson's will be extended.

To finance it, we'll sell Butt to Pompey for £10m.

Can only happen on the easiest mode of FM.  O0

Guest Heneage

It'll be a f***ing miracle if we can get through it without Ashley doing something completely bloody stupid.

I'm sure he's scored quite recently and with a shade of consistency for Rangers.

:lol: He's getting a bit past it, but I'd love to have him here.

It's true - he's been spotted at a few matches but his profile (with us) is low right now. You can only hope and pray that some sort of lesson has been learned.....

I think he's keeping the team for good.

In:

Beckford

Skjelbreid

Simpson

Harewood

Campbell

Maybe that Killgallon guy

Out:

Colo

Jonas

Nolan

Ranger (to Chelsea or Manchester United)

:lol: If nothing else it would surely break some sort of record for business done in a January transfer window

In:

Beckford

Skjelbreid

Simpson

Harewood

Campbell

Maybe that Killgallon guy

Out:

Colo

Jonas

Nolan

Ranger (to Chelsea or Manchester United)

:lol: If nothing else it would surely break some sort of record for business done in a January transfer window

That's probably more transfer business than Mike Ashley has ever done :lol: