Reading vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 13/04/10 - 8pm

Stifler

Anyone who went last time we were there have any idea how long it will take to get back to the station afterwards, what with needing to get buses from the ground? What train are people going into Paddington afterwards aiming for?

Guest jeffers09

Just found a few cheap train tickets but like a fool i sent my match tickets back saturday you reckon i could arrange a pick up for tommrow...

Anyone who went last time we were there have any idea how long it will take to get back to the station afterwards, what with needing to get buses from the ground? What train are people going into Paddington afterwards aiming for?

There's one at about 22.10 and then another about 5 mins after. The first one is about half hour quicker though. Will probably be a bit of a scramble.

Maybe i was at the wrong bus stop after the game last time, but couldn't manage to get on one. They were all chocka. Gave up and got a taxi after a while.

Maybe i was at the wrong bus stop after the game last time, but couldn't manage to get on one. They were all chocka. Gave up and got a taxi after a while.

How much did that cost?

ElDiablo I think that train you mentioned is a bit optimistic with it being a 8pm kick off.

How much did that cost?

ElDiablo I think that train you mentioned is a bit optimistic with it being a 8pm kick off.

£9, if i remember correctly.

How much did that cost?

£9, if i remember correctly.

that's a fare price  :pow:

Guest prestonj1989

There's one at about 22.10 and then another about 5 mins after. The first one is about half hour quicker though. Will probably be a bit of a scramble.

I am having to stay overnight now. I needed to get that 22.10 train as I needed to get back to Liverpool Street for the last train at 11.30. Didn't think I would have any chance of making it to Reading station for 22.10 as I read on another website it takes about 15 mins on the bus to get from stadium to station.

I'm going for a draw as well, probably 1-1, then we will win at Plymouth and presentation of the championship trophy before the Ipswich game........................perfect scenario with a convincing victory and finsih the season off with a draw at QPR to score the magical 100 points.

Guest Roger Kint

If it comes out at 47,000 this time, we know they're taking the piss :laugh:

As their capacity is 24224  :pow:

Simpson needs to have a good game tonight. Up against Sigurdsson who i have been very impressed with everytime I've seen him. Reckon he'd be a decent acquisition in the summer for us.

I am having to stay overnight now. I needed to get that 22.10 train as I needed to get back to Liverpool Street for the last train at 11.30. Didn't think I would have any chance of making it to Reading station for 22.10 as I read on another website it takes about 15 mins on the bus to get from stadium to station.

Significantly more than that after a game I would say, the traffic and queue for park and ride can be a reet pain.

LOL, I forgot we were playing tonight, win tonight and we are champs IMO, no way brom are going to go the remainder of the season perfect, I can actually see them easing up a little now they've secured promotion and even if they did win their last 3, can't see us not winning at least one of our last four and they would have a lot of ground to make up on GD.

Reading still have a slim chance of making the playoffs, and have been in good form since changing their manager, so it's no gimme for sure. Having said that if we perform well, we'll win it, no matter what Reading do.