Erm, Wesley Ngo Baheng The Rapper?

Dr Venkman

Guest Heneage

He's been doing it long before he joined us. I've listend to about 4-5 of his tracks, and I quite like them to be honest, I guess it's a case of will he focus on Music or Football.

Been listening to it a few times now, and I have to say it's rather good. Bar the cringe "footballer rapping" feeling you get before even listening to it, the beat is decent enough and I could imagine it being played in clubs and on radio.

It's not bad, think the language barrier saves him a bit, can imagine the lyrics are fairly horrendous.

Why were him and that girl just staring at eachother on the bed and the end though? Disturbing, he looked he was about to rape her.

Apologies if this has already been posted, i did a search and was very surprised i couldnt find it. This is f***ing hilarious, some of it's shot in Beatdown records, featuring such lines as 'when the sun goes down and it's just you and I around, when my dress is falling down and you go down town'

:dowie:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=237749045778&ref=nf

oh and guess who turns up at 2:08 :lol:

;D great lyrics. When does Lua Lua appear. I saw Nile but no Kazenga.

He's on near the end of the video, along with Ole Soderberg who looks completely out of place. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Been listening to it a few times now, and I have to say it's rather good. Bar the cringe "footballer rapping" feeling you get before even listening to it, the beat is decent enough and I could imagine it being played in clubs and on radio.

Its fucking atrocious man! I kept expecting that Numa Numa song to kick in ;D

Guest Heneage

Its f***ing atrocious man! I kept expecting that Numa Numa song to kick in ;D

Do you speak French?

Do you speak French?

Or listen to the other "rap" music currently poisoning ears everywhere? This is good compared to most of the "rap" out today.

Guest Roger Kint

Do you speak French?

How does the language make a difference if the overall song is gash? :undecided:

Its catchy like!  :snod:

Maybe a L7 singing section version is in order (to the chorus)...

"When Nicky Butt is upside down,

you can hear the whole ground...

f***ing laughing out loud...

coz hes f***ing s**t"

"When Nicky Butt is upside down,

you can hear the whole ground...

f***ing laughing out loud...

coz hes a Ginger C**t"

Do you speak French?

Or listen to the other "rap" music currently poisoning ears everywhere? This is good compared to most of the "rap" out today.

Come on now, it can't compare to what the kids are listening to today.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, that was shite. Although I liked his rapping weirdly. Probably only because it reminded me of Modeselektor though [/namedrop]  :icon_rr: