Roeder to watch Ghana

Skirge

There looking at Laryea Kingston apparently.

We keep getting linked to Defensive Midfielders, why i dont know, apparently we still want Duscher. If we really have to buy a DM, Appiah is the only man. Would be brilliant for us. Much more attack minded than Parker.

Id rather we were there watching Viduka to be honest, Butt, Emre and Parker is enough for me. We need players that can attack and score goals. I do realise the irony of mentioning Viduka close to that last sentance.

maybe hes looking at some australian players.....vince grella is a brilliant defensive midfielder and voted so at the world cup....he may also be looking at patrick kisnorbo a standout performer in central defence for leicter scoring 5 goals this year

You've mentioned Kisnorbo quite a few times - he's simply not good enough my friend!!! I also think you're overstating the qualities of Vinnie Grella too, after all, we've already got a sideways passing central midfielder in Parker...

As much as it hurts to say, there's not much real quality in the Aussie squad - if we needed a midfielder then Jason Culina could be an option, Lucas Neill of course is a rock, while Josh Kennedy would be a good addition to the Toon squad if only as a target man. (This of course does not include Cahill and Bresciano who would be beyond our reach...)

That said, the Aussie I really want to see in black and white is Marko Viduka - and not many else want to see that!

Oh goody, Glenn's off out to try sign some new players only for him to make them look lost and play utter crap.  Resulting in us, the fans, hating them then demanding they be sold.

ahhh the roundabout of life at NUFC.  blueyes.gif

We keep getting linked to Defensive Midfielders, why i dont know, apparently we still want Duscher. If we really have to buy a DM, Appiah is the only man. Would be brilliant for us. Much more attack minded than Parker.

Id rather we were there watching Viduka to be honest, Butt, Emre and Parker is enough for me. We need players that can attack and score goals. I do realise the irony of mentioning Viduka close to that last sentance.

Surely we want a defensive midfield to be defensive not attacking. I think that is our problem sometimes. We need an 'ugly' player in the middle of the park.

Surely we want a defensive midfield to be defensive not attacking. I think that is our problem sometimes. We need an 'ugly' player in the middle of the park.

Butt is pretty fucking disgusting to look at, shame he's a shit DM...

:lol: :lol: worrying still he has been one of our better players IMO this season  bluesigh.gif

:lol: :lol: worrying still he has been one of our better players IMO this season bluesigh.gif

Says it all...:S