The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fully expect him to be the next Bobby Robson after every win and the next Glenn Roeder after every loss in this thread, so whatever.

Silly comment.

People are just frustrated at the lack of intervention when clearly things weren't going our way and tbf it was clear from the first whistle things were going to have to be changed.

He waited too long to make the substitutions. I don't understand why you have to wait 70 minutes to sub off the shit players when they've been shit for the whole match and don't look like improving.

Routledge was quite shit today so he deserved to go off but Jonas was our only attacking outlet, why take him off?

Leaving Ben Arfa on the bench for ages was a mistake.

He wants sacking on the spot unless he changes the team after that f***ing debacle.

You mean the same team that has played pretty well until today?  Kneejerking fool.

Read the post you dim f***. He was correct to go unchanged today, however if he leaves in certain players, particularly Smith and Nolan, for the next game then there's no way he's up to scratch. I'm a Hughton fanboy btw, I'd say the same if we had f***ing Mourinho in charge.

So if he starts the same team (which wasn't outplayed today) and has also been decent in the last 2 PL games, he should be sacked on the spot?? .. and you were the one who called me a dim f***.. honestly.

The team weren't outplayed but Smith handed Blackpool a goal and Nolan did fuck all and stopped running after an hour. Those two need replacing for next week. And you are a dim fuck, and obviously a mong to boot. Just look at your avatar.

We said at the start of the season that the likes of Smith etc would send us back down to the Championship. I think today was proof that they will. We are very lucky to have Tiote and Ben Afra though, its just a question of when Hughton will drop his golden boys Nolan and Smith for better players.

I don't understand why he didn't play all his cards after 10min or of the second half? Nothing was happenning and the team were getting disorganised and bitty all over the park and snatching at half chances in desperation.

Nothing was happening except for the numerous shots on target and domination of possession.

At home to Blackpool if you aren't dominating possesion you shouldn't be in this league. We weren't creating goalscoring chances at all just shots from anywhere around the box and mostly in desperation.

Knew there'd be 'oh yeah, kneejerk. Gawwwd' coming out.

Aye. We lost to the shittest team in the league. Praise the lord. Hughton for life. We're gonna win the league.

We lost. We're unhappy. We're criticising. So fucking shoot me.

He waited too long to make the substitutions. I don't understand why you have to wait 70 minutes to sub off the s*** players when they've been s*** for the whole match and don't look like improving.

Routledge was quite s*** today so he deserved to go off but Jonas was our only attacking outlet, why take him off?

Leaving Ben Arfa on the bench for ages was a mistake.

I guess his reason is HBA plays better on the left.

Some of the comments are genuinely embarrassing. Let's ignore everything positive he's done because of one game, eh? Let's also ignore the fact that we had over 60% of possession in the second half, kept trying to play football, didn't just hoof it, and came up against a very good defence and goalkeeper. One fucking game and the knives are out. What happened to pragmatism? Some of you are fickle as hell and it's pathetic.

:thup:

Knew there'd be 'oh yeah, kneejerk. Gawwwd' coming out.

Aye. We lost to the shittest team in the league. Praise the lord. Hughton for life. We're gonna win the league.

We lost. We're unhappy. We're criticising. So fucking shoot me.

How are they the shittest team in the league? Based on perception or the evidence of their 4 games?

I swear parky is a mackem, the joy he takes in Hughton messing up seems to far outweigh any excitement he shows when we win.

I'm just saying what a lot of othes are saying, he didn't make the subs he needed to early enough and his tactics today were too negative against a fellow relegation side. I don't know why you personalise it everytime you reply to one of my posts but you carry on, it seems to give you some importance you crave. it's getting a bit boring tbh.

He wants sacking on the spot unless he changes the team after that f***ing debacle.

You mean the same team that has played pretty well until today?  Kneejerking fool.

Read the post you dim f***. He was correct to go unchanged today, however if he leaves in certain players, particularly Smith and Nolan, for the next game then there's no way he's up to scratch. I'm a Hughton fanboy btw, I'd say the same if we had f***ing Mourinho in charge.

So if he starts the same team (which wasn't outplayed today) and has also been decent in the last 2 PL games, he should be sacked on the spot?? .. and you were the one who called me a dim f***.. honestly.

The team weren't outplayed but Smith handed Blackpool a goal and Nolan did f*** all and stopped running after an hour. Those two need replacing for next week. And you are a dim f***, and obviously a mong to boot. Just look at your avatar.

You want to sack a manager, who has done well in the past 18 months if he starts two players again?  Bit OTT.  However, saying that you do seem pretty simple, so I'm going to drop it now. 

Some of the comments are genuinely embarrassing. Let's ignore everything positive he's done because of one game, eh? Let's also ignore the fact that we had over 60% of possession in the second half, kept trying to play football, didn't just hoof it, and came up against a very good defence and goalkeeper. One f***ing game and the knives are out. What happened to pragmatism? Some of you are fickle as hell and it's pathetic.

Aye, because that was brilliant. Let's praise him instead.

FFS, he has to take his blame in this as do the players who underperformed. It's not a kneejerk reaction at all. People are criticising a mistake, not saying that he's now terrible and should be sacked.

Some of the comments are genuinely embarrassing. Let's ignore everything positive he's done because of one game, eh? Let's also ignore the fact that we had over 60% of possession in the second half, kept trying to play football, didn't just hoof it, and came up against a very good defence and goalkeeper. One f***ing game and the knives are out. What happened to pragmatism? Some of you are fickle as hell and it's pathetic.

Aye, because that was brilliant. Let's praise him instead.

FFS, he has to take his blame in this as do the players who underperformed. It's not a kneejerk reaction at all. People are criticising a mistake, not saying that he's now terrible and should be sacked.

Could have put Ben Arfa on 10 minutes earlier? Then say that then.

Guest firetotheworks

if we start our next game with either Smith or Nolan then he deserves all the stick he gets.

This is the nail on head point.

Aye, get the blades sharpened lads.