The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The thought of losing Hughton makes me feel physically sick. First manager i've had any liking or respect for since SBR left other than KK's brief tenure. Just when the club had some vague credibility back too.

Obviously had this in mind for sometime haven't they?

I hope Golfmags source is seriously wrong because his initial posts were around the time of Calderwood leaving and not getting replaced.

I'm hoping 2+2 = 10 on this one.

The thought of losing Hughton makes me feel physically sick. First manager i've had any liking or respect for since SBR left other than KK's brief tenure. Just when the club had some vague credibility back too.

:thup:

Not to mention how much closer he has brought the players and fans. Actually like our team at the moment, haven't been able to say that for a long time. Even the team under Bobby had the likes of Dyer and Jenas who boiled my piss at times.

Just wanted to say that he has done very well under difficult circumstances. I have always had some reservations about him with regard to top flight boss experience and some tactical niggles here and there, but IMO he has done a sound job with a squad that is by PL standards poor.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
Simple question - do you have faith in Hughton?

Yes - 306 (68.8%)

No - 55 (12.4%)

Unsure yet - 84 (18.9%)

Total Voters: 443

:sadnod:

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

:clap:

I was a massive disbeliever in Golfmag at the beginning. But if we get the Pardinator, I'll readily admit I was wrong and I'll believe him in everything from this point forward. But I hope I don't have to do that. I hope to fucking God I don't have to do that. :(

I was a massive disbeliever in Golfmag at the beginning. But if we get the Pardinator, I'll readily admit I was wrong and I'll believe him in everything from this point forward. But I hope I don't have to do that. I hope to fucking God I don't have to do that. :(

Just think though when the drafts come through for Pardrew's sacking at least it will be something to celebrate from Golfmag next time.

Happy days ahead.

I was a massive disbeliever in Golfmag at the beginning. But if we get the Pardinator, I'll readily admit I was wrong and I'll believe him in everything from this point forward. But I hope I don't have to do that. I hope to f***ing God I don't have to do that. :(

I think he should be believed anyway. He was right about Hughton going and clearly there's something to the Pardew story. If Ashley shocks everyone and hires Jol because of his sudden availability it doesn't mean Golfmag had it wrong.

• 4 months later...

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

Whoa.

Whoa.

Strange bounce

I didn't know about this GolfMag guy. Seems as though he is the real deal.

???

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Whoa.

Strange bounce

I didn't know about this GolfMag guy. Seems as though he is the real deal.

???

;D ;D

My mistake ... Sorry I forgot about something I saw over 5 months ago. Jeeze.

It was only on the previous page, you seem to post in a lot of threads without reading any of the content.

Guest icemanblue

My mistake ... Sorry I forgot about something I saw over 5 months ago. Jeeze.

So what prompted you to bump the thread?! :lol: