The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeps impressing me.

Always tries new things & is learning. Two upfront when many doubted he'd do it, two wins. Has shown why he keeps faith in Nolan, Carroll is a young player who actually seems to be constantly improving under Hughton. Has made two class signings in Tiote & Ben Arfa.

Just so many positives coming from his reign so far. Promotion, even winning a cup pre season. Thrashing the side that sent us down, beating Chelsea in the cup & Everton away for the first time in how many years. Now our best thrashing of Sunderland in near 50 odd years.

Amazing.

That bit tickled me :lol:

Keeps impressing me.

Always tries new things & is learning. Two upfront when many doubted he'd do it, two wins. Has shown why he keeps faith in Nolan, Carroll is a young player who actually seems to be constantly improving under Hughton. Has made two class signings in Tiote & Ben Arfa.

Just so many positives coming from his reign so far. Promotion, even winning a cup pre season. Thrashing the side that sent us down, beating Chelsea in the cup & Everton away for the first time in how many years. Now our best thrashing of Sunderland in near 50 odd years.

Amazing.

You're the forum's classless Ronaldo nowadays, leave it out Jonny. :thup:

Hughton got it to absolute perfection, again, today. Top stuff.

Keeps impressing me.

Amazing.

fuck off man. I'm just saying, it was a nothing trophy, no need to even mention it.

Keeps impressing me.

Amazing.

fuck off man. I'm just saying, it was a nothing trophy, no need to even mention it.

:dontknow: No need to pick up on it. Anyway, i cba with you.

GTFI. Hughton's a good manager; absolutely love him. Love how he goes wild after every goal.

Keeps impressing me.

Amazing.

f*** off man. I'm just saying, it was a nothing trophy, no need to even mention it.

:dontknow: No need to pick up on it. Anyway, i cba with you.

GTFI. Hughton's a good manager; absolutely love him. Love how he goes wild after every goal.

Sorry. I forgot I wasn't allowed to find anything funny :harry:

Guest Heneage

Found myself shouting at the TV during his interview, Shreeves line of questions was horrendous, he's just won his biggest test 5-1 and you're saying how he's favourite to get sacked, usual poor standards from Sky.