Name your end of season top 4.

Parky

I'm quite sure Arsenal will finish above Man Utd.

how come?

I think they are lucky at the moment to be in the position they are, they have one of the weakest sides i can remember them having and i think Arsenal will be consistent until the end of the season and finish 2nd.

IMO, Man Utd will come strong in the 2nd half of the season. Consistency isn't a thing I associate with Arsenal - it will be interesting to see how you do in some tough away games. Also, can you play badly and win? Granted, I've rarely seen United look so shaky.

West Brom

Forest

Newcastle

Sheff Utd

Chelsea

Man Utd

Arsenal

Liverpool

The first one with Liv in it. ha ha

it still is haha. they're not too far behind and i can see them eventually having a consecutive winning streak...something i don't think villa/city/spurs are capable of

Bendtner is back soon, Clichy is back soon, Fabregas is back Saturday. We can do it. If we can get a few points advantage over Chelsea during ACN i'll change my prediction to Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City

Bendtner is back soon, Clichy is back soon, Fabregas is back Saturday. We can do it. If we can get a few points advantage over Chelsea during ACN i'll change my prediction to Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City

I wouldn't mind seeing an Arsenal side in full flow gunning for the title.