Peter Lovenkrands' Father passes away

mattypnufc

Very sad news. Speaking as someone with first hand experience of Alzheimers, at least his father and his family are no longer being made to suffer by that vicious disease.

Let's hope the club give him the support he needs and hope to see him back with us soon.

Very sad news. Speaking as someone with first hand experience of Alzheimers, at least his father and his family are no longer being made to suffer by that vicious disease.

Let's hope the club give him the support he needs and hope to see him back with us soon.

:thup:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2010/1/18/1263857181323/Peter-Lovenkrands-001.jpg

Peter Lovenkrands, Peter Lovenkrands, signed him on a free, from nobody! Peter Lovenkrands...

Guest toonlass

He couldn't look at the camera when they interviewed him after the game. Brave of him to play tonight and I was made up that he scored.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2010/1/18/1263857181323/Peter-Lovenkrands-001.jpg

Peter Lovenkrands, Peter Lovenkrands, signed him on a free, from nobody! Peter Lovenkrands...

I've just seen that on tele, he looked really emotional and I don't think I've felt happier for a goal scorer in years.

He couldn't look at the camera when they interviewed him after the game. Brave of him to play tonight and I was made up that he scored.

Didn't realise they had. He massively went up in my estimation tonight like for playing.

Guest toonlass

Didn't realise they had. He massively went up in my estimation tonight like for playing.

Aye, he said that his dad would have wanted him to play.

must of taken a hell of a lot to play tonight, its one thing to start off playing for your father, but then with the knowledge that the fans are singing you're name in support of you following your father’s death and dedicating a goal to him, I reckon as good as that would of felt, it will of also brought home the reality of his loss to the forefront of his mind.

I've just seen that on tele, he looked really emotional and I don't think I've felt happier for a goal scorer in years.

Likewise, I felt proud for him almost. It was great and even more refreshing to see on the television when he scored, he literally looked like he was going to burst into tears.

He was probably uplifted by it all out there while on the pitch.

He might have had a rough evening though back home once everything has settled. He can certainly be proud of himself, like we are very proud of him!

whoever intreviewed hiom after the game was a right twat. kept pushing him to say something about his dad, when it was obvious he didnt want to.

Guest Roger Kint

whoever intreviewed hiom after the game was a right t***. kept pushing him to say something about his dad, when it was obvious he didnt want to.

This

Very poor by whoever it was