Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Brom - 18/01/10 - post match reaction from page 27

Dave

Our strikers are awful. We are at full strength and this is what we have‽

eh?

What, man? They are all rubbish. Every single one. Only Lovenkrands would I trust to play a part in the PL if we get there.

They're good for this division. We're not in the bloody premier league for fuck sake. I'm sure all the premiership strikers are just queuing to sign up.

Get a grip, we're in the championship and coping just fine for now. Who else would you have up front for us?

They are looking so much better than us, we've got zero quality, it's amazing we are still top of the table, I don't think we'll stay there too long. Playoffs for us, unless we buy some quality, Ashley surely has to see that after tonight.

Our strikers are awful. We are at full strength and this is what we have‽

eh?

What, man? They are all rubbish. Every single one. Only Lovenkrands would I trust to play a part in the PL if we get there.

They're good for this division. We're not in the bloody premier league for f*** sake. I'm sure all the premiership strikers are just queuing to sign up.

Get a grip, we're in the championship and coping just fine for now. Who else would you have up front for us?

Ignore him, we could have Torres and Drogba up front but they'd be shit because they aren't Martins.  He only started supporting us when Oba signed.