Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Colo - Williamson - Kadar - Enrique

for Palace please.

What's wrong with Simpson?

Injured for this game, will be back for Cardiff.

IS Ryan Taylor fit? Would rather see Colo stay in the middle if possible.

He's suspended, sent off on Saturday. Where have you been? :lol:

Will it kick in straight away, i'd have thought the club would have appealed and have it delayed.

Will it kick in straight away, i'd have thought the club would have appealed and have it delayed.

I think you can get a longer ban if you fail an appeal, I could be wrong.

You can, but considering the ref's performance i think the FA would rather not bring attention to the game.

I think you can get a longer ban if you fail an appeal, I could be wrong.

You can, but considering the ref's performance i think the FA would rather not bring attention to the game.

They aim to have appeals answered in time for the next game don't they? So you can't delay it happening.

Really hope he is s*** for you, sorry.

Drinking from the well of bitterness are we?

It's no different to most of you lot laughing at Kieron Dyer everytime he breaks his leg now, in the past and in the future.

I was just about to suggest Geremi for RB then...but he's in Africa.

Not any more :pow:

Well, he is, but he's not playing there any longer. Who wouldn't love to have Geremi back here playing 48 hours after he's played 105 minutes and travelled from Angola? :lol:

Really hope he is s*** for you, sorry.

Drinking from the well of bitterness are we?

It's no different to most of you lot laughing at Kieron Dyer everytime he breaks his leg now, in the past and in the future.

Aye but we don't go on a WHU forum and do it, so kindly piss off with yer lip eh.

Well, he is, but he's not playing there any longer. Who wouldn't love to have Geremi back here playing 48 hours after he's played 105 minutes and travelled from Angola? :lol:

If he's jet-legged he might will forget about the fact that his legs are gone and will start running again.  :lol:

The Journal claim to have been told by Hughton that a deal is "unlikely"... a couple of hours later, Hughton is on SSN talking about why he's signing him :)

For those who are interested, Hughton used the term "technical development", looks like he's been reading.

If he's jet-legged he might will forget about the fact that his legs are gone and will start running again.   :lol:

There is one thing I can say with certainty.... Geremi was NEVER jet-legged.