Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest neesy111

Last few homes games when Taylor was warming up, it looked like he either had three extra jumpers on, or is having an issue shedding gained weight.

That does not surprise me in the slightest about him tbh.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Last few homes games when Taylor was warming up, it looked like he either had three extra jumpers on, or is having an issue shedding gained weight.

Could probably do with his jaw breaking again, have him on liquids only.

Probably what did it being on liquids for a month. I'll be honest, first thing I'd have done after getting my jaw freed up would have been to go to Lou's, Big Luke's, and that all you can eat place that does Roast Dinners near the Metro Centre... everyday.

Sol and Taylor are great replacements to have of course, but it remains to be seen just how fit they are. In an ideal world they would only play 20 minutes or so on Sunday. Have they got 90 minutes each?

They're central defenders, man. If they can't do 90 minutes there's something seriously wrong.

90 minutes against Chelsea though. They will have to do a lot of running and most of the game will be spent defending as well.

Guest neesy111

Probably what did it being on liquids for a month. I'll be honest, first thing I'd have done after getting my jaw freed up would have been to go to Lou's, Big Luke's, and that all you can eat place that does Roast Dinners near the Metro Centre... everyday.

Taybarns ???

Guest neesy111

Both should be ready, taylor has been back fit for almost a month.  They have 6 days now to prepare for the game together, so it isn't like this is last minute selection change due to injury for example.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Taybarns ???

YES!  :colo:

Looking forward to seeing Sol and Taylor together and seeing how Taylor does with someone able to organise the defence and also with Tiote in front of them.  Worried about the lack of match fitness for both especially against Chelsea and Sol's tendency to pick up niggles whenever he plays.

On what I've seen, I'm not 100% convinced it was a deliberate butt, although it most probably was. That'll be enough to convict him though.

Williamson has never struck me as a vicious or quick-tempered player, and most of the time those sort of blows happen in the immediate aftermath of a clash. Assuming he's guilty, it's premeditated and I'd really like to know what drove Williamson to do it.

Indiscipline is getting out of hand... I hope action has been taken internally (ie fining of wages)

most clubs have a system where players are fined for cautions and sendings off unless the manager thinks the ref was wrong. in these cases given the rank stupidity of these concerned the fines should be doubled and they should clean out the gallowgate end bogs.

On what I've seen, I'm not 100% convinced it was a deliberate butt, although it most probably was. That'll be enough to convict him though.

Williamson has never struck me as a vicious or quick-tempered player, and most of the time those sort of blows happen in the immediate aftermath of a clash. Assuming he's guilty, it's premeditated and I'd really like to know what drove Williamson to do it.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

:mackems:

"The incident was missed by most inside the Reebok Stadium, including referee Howard Webb, but has been viewed restrospectively by the sport's governining body."

Im not sure he did as he spoke to Williamson about it after the incident, Webb also missed Elmander laughing in the face of Williamson after the 1st two goals.

"The incident was missed by most inside the Reebok Stadium, including referee Howard Webb, but has been viewed restrospectively by the sport's governining body."

Im not sure he did as he spoke to Williamson about it after the incident, Webb also missed Elmander laughing in the face of Williamson after the 1st two goals.

The incident was before the second goal, in fairness.

He will be a miss no doubt about that but just hope the rest does him good.

Sol & Taylor both not played for ages, neither played together in a CB pairing.. So we now have to play 2 unfit out of practice CB's against Chelski.

They both played in last weeks reserve game against Man City and think Taylor's played the last 3 reserve games. 

He missed it. Gave us the ball to restart the game, I doubt he'd have done that had he seen it.

Haven't read the previous 46 pages but Gerrard wasn't charged for his deliberate elbow on Welbeck, Huddlestone for his two footed stamp or Neville for his disgraceful challenge against Stoke. Then you have De Jong who could have ended Ben Arfa's career, again no action.

One rule for some and one for the others. No wonder i've all but given up on watching Premier League football and take in local Non league games nowadays instead.