Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest VaVaVoom

He's a very solid player. Not great with the ball at his feet but certainly not the worst in our team at present.

[/quote

Agreed. I rate him. Just wish he had a little more of a footballing brain. I still panic at times when he has the ball at his feet and time to think.

Guest VaVaVoom

Him and Colo worked as a pairing from their first game together against Palace. They're a very good fit.

They do work well together. I think most CB's would do well alongside Colo.

Him and Colo worked as a pairing from their first game together against Palace. They're a very good fit.

Perch v West Brom???

It is naive to suggest that most CB's would look good next to Colo.

I think they have a good partnership because they complement eachother well.

Nobody was doing that.

VaVaVoom stated "I think most CB's would do well alongside Colo". This is clearly a tacit questioning of Williamson's ability. I disagreed. I think it is naive to suggest that any CB next to Colo would be competent. I think Williamson has proven to be a very capable defender.

Nobody was doing that.

VaVaVoom stated "I think most CB's would do well alongside Colo". This is clearly a tacit questioning of Williamson's ability. I disagreed. I think it is naive to suggest that any CB next to Colo would be competent. I think Williamson has proven to be a very capable defender.

capable in a basic sort of way. saylor is still the first choice to partner colo given everyone fit.

Perch v West Brom???

It is naive to suggest that most CB's would look good next to Colo.

I think they have a good partnership because they complement eachother well.

yet it was colo who looked the mug V wba.

Both looked poor on the night, especially Perch.

Neither 'looked the mug'.

both looked as bad as each other, colo looked worse as you'd expect more and looked especially poor on the first and third goals.

He's a disgrace of a centre half tbh...shockingly slow, always static and square on to the forwards and is incapable of heading the ball further than 5 yards....the sooner we get a decent defender in the better

He's suddenly always been that bad? Terrible day today but he hasn't been that bad at all last few games.

He's a disgrace of a centre half tbh...shockingly slow, always static and square on to the forwards and is incapable of heading the ball further than 5 yards....the sooner we get a decent defender in the better

:lol:

What a mug.

It just showed why the club is actively on the market for a new CB - Willo is a Championship player, who can take his part at the end of a PL match just to win the headers. He is by no means a quality CB - a squad player at best, to cover the holes.