Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

3 clean sheets in 5 games since Mike Williamson returned to give us a full compliment of CBs on the pitch. 

We've only lost twice all season when we've had two proper CBs on the pitch for 90+ minutes and those were away games to Manchester City and Liverpool.

3 clean sheets in 5 games since Mike Williamson returned to give us a full compliment of CBs on the pitch. 

We've only lost twice all season when we've had two proper CBs on the pitch for 90+ minutes and those were away games to Manchester City and Liverpool.

:giggs:

I wapped out that STAT yesterday, bro.  :smug:

:giggs:

I wapped out that STAT fifteen minutes ago, bro.  :smug:

Williamson doesn't look comfortable with the ball, it's probably his only weakness.

OTT.

Don't think it is, he's s*** scared when he has the ball always looks to get shot far to quick and causes him to make mistakes

No, I mean saying it's his only weakness is OTT.

He's no Santon/Colo or even Saylor on the ball. But he doesn't take many risks either. Which balances it out. Alongside Colo it doesn't matter too much.

I'm more concerned with Danny being s*** scared of the bal tbh.

He's our John Terry.

Only Good.

He's no Santon/Colo or even Saylor on the ball. But he doesn't take many risks either. Which balances it out. Alongside Colo it doesn't matter too much.

I'm more concerned with Danny being s*** scared of the bal tbh.

He's our John Terry.

Only Good.

Bit of a daft thing to say, like.

Just solid. Love the contrast between him and Colo, when he just gets it and smashes it into the crowd. Needs to be done sometimes and really, considering the length of time he's been out, should be applauded for his recent performances.