Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Taylor needs a leader alongside him but phsyically he's more up to the job than any of our CBs.

Depends what you mean by 'physically'. The bloke's a wreck. Got to be the only man in football who could apparently do his hamstring walloping Sergio Aguero round the back of the head.

Taylor needs a leader alongside him but phsyically he's more up to the job than any of our CBs.

Physically the strongest without doubt. His problem has always been, for me, the posing/pantomime shit he engages in at expense of just doing his job

You don't need to tell me that, man. Once upon time I was known on here for having a vendetta against the lad when in actual fact I just wasn't falling for his crap.

I'm sure he'd be handy in a pub brawl. Take a few bottles to the noggin and crack some jaws. But the guy's clearly a bit thick and it hinders his play.

I don't know why but this gave me the mental image of Taylor and Owen Wilson in the one of those comedy western pub/saloon brawls  :lol:

Guest neesy111

I think Mapou and Williamson have looked better than some other combinations this season tbf, Coloccini imo should be the defender under pressure from Willo and Mapou.

Guest neesy111

Coloccini's had a very poor start to the season. Can't be just ignored because of how good he was a few seasons back.

I agree, easy to ignore some of the poor games he's had.

Depends what you mean by 'physically'. The bloke's a wreck. Got to be the only man in football who could apparently do his hamstring walloping Sergio Aguero round the back of the head.

Made me chuckle :lol:

All credit to Willo for turning it round, shown real character. Linked to moves away in the summer, but he's knuckled down, fought for his place, and put in some very reliable performances. Fully deserves to hold onto his spot in this current form. He surely knows his limitations, but looks like he has worked hard on cutting out the major gaffes and staying solid. Good for him.