Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

It's criminal to think this hopeless excuse for a footballer has played 150 games for us. Never in 35 years of watching NUFC have I seen a more pathetically inept centre half and that includes the likes of Titus,Boumsong,Kevin Scott,Malcolm Brown etc. this guy has nothing to suggest he's even good enough to play for Gateshead. He is literally terrified every time he gets the ball

Malcolm Brown played at rightback.

Guest firetotheworks

How many times did Ronny Johnsen play anyhow? Ridiculous to even include him

:thup:

Moore wasn't that bad, either.

TCD in trying to look smarter than everyone else for no apparent reason and being wrong shocker.

No one has been as bad as Williamson for such a long time as Williamson has. For some reason, other teams seemed to stop targeting his many weaknesses last season, which ended up with him looking decent for a patch, but he is and will always be a pathetic excuse for a footballer. The way he "attacks" the ball at attacking set pieces is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. For how many years now have we hoofed it towards his useless fucking head only for it to result in fucking nothing? I'm a fairly short cunt who can't jump or head the ball, but I think even I could defend against him in my penalty box.

How many times did Ronny Johnsen play anyhow? Ridiculous to even include him

:thup:

Moore wasn't that bad, either.

Moore was ok, he was just a massive piss head

I remember him taking his shirt off at the end of a game under Roeder to reveal a slim/skinny body but with about as much abdominal definition as Peter Griffin. I gained some respect and even affection for him in that moment.

Guest firetotheworks

I've never seen a defender that was naturally so bad. Bramble was bad, but he didn't look like he should be, Williamson just doesn't belong on the pitch to begin with.

I've never seen a defender that was naturally so bad. Bramble was bad, but he didn't look like he should be, Williamson just doesn't belong on the pitch to begin with.

Bramble was usually good for 89 minutes and would always be liable to drop a massive bollock.  Williamson on current form is one of the worst central defenders I've seen at the club.

Bramble was usually good for 89 minutes and would always be liable to drop a massive bollock.  Williamson on current form is one of the worst central defenders I've seen at the club.

Imagine Williamson paired with Glen Keeley.  :lol: Stilton sarnie before bed dream team that.