Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

He was doing OK as a backup, and has looked less the part every single year. He has come in and solidified us sometimes or come in and done fuck all. I appreciate his organization and his commitment and effort, but I'm beyond that now.

He was doing OK as a backup, and has looked less the part every single year. He has come in and solidified us sometimes or come in and done fuck all. I appreciate his organization and his commitment and effort, but I'm beyond that now.

Surrounding players are all worse therefore he looks worse because his very many and obvious limitations are even more exposed.

Someone will have surely said this before on here, but Taylor and Williamson always take it in turn to be shit. Whichever one is out of the side instantly becomes a better player simply by not being the other one. Gets back in the side, starts well then reverts back to shit. Etc etc

Someone will have surely said this before on here, but Taylor and Williamson always take it in turn to be shit. Whichever one is out of the side instantly becomes a better player simply by not being the other one. Gets back in the side, starts well then reverts back to shit. Etc etc

Bang on Ally. :thup:

• 1 month later...