Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Won't ever get to vent all my frustration at how appallingly bad this chump is with the ball.  He's a massive dead weight on our ball possession which royally fucks us in so many ways.  I used to get so frustrated with Danny Simpson for exactly the same reason and I was so thoroughly delighted when we got rid of that lower league hoofer only to forget that this beanpole was still around to hold us back.  Can we please, please sack him off in the summer and replace him with a footballer.

Never, ever sign a player who cannot play football ffs, it's school boy level stuff guys :lol:

We were apparently happy to take the gamble in not replacing MYM in the summer. A season long fuckin gamble, even after fist pump got injured. Shambles. It's probably cost us millions of pounds in prize money. For the sake of a few million they could have got that lad in who Southampton got, but for some reason we try and fool ourselves that we need to sell to buy. Nobody else in the league does, just us.

Wouldn't surprise me if he gets bullied by his own young kids at home. He's completely weak and spineless.

That's not quite fair. If something needs to be said on the field he says it. It's everything else he's rubbish at.

Had to listen 2nd half on bbc Newcastle as was on way to work, Lowes and Anderson claim he had a great game, was a colossus

They've got bigger waist measurements than IQs though so that's no shock.

That time when he got the ball on the edge of the Palace box with his back to goal and, instead of laying it off to Gouffran (I think) who was in space and facing the goal, he tried to swivel and hit the ball in one go with his left foot was just comical.  I have absolutely no idea what he thought was going to happen.

Stealing a living because he's tall.

Exactly this.

The fuckface won the lottery standing at 6 foot plus. How the fuck he can be considered "an athlete" is beyond me. He is so fucking shit at EVERYTHING it isn't even funny. That turn and shot that resulted from our corner....the one he skied high and wide, on his left foot, from outside the box...?? I mean.....the number of awful decisions to get to that specific moment...by himself AND the team, is staggering.

That time when he got the ball on the edge of the Palace box with his back to goal and, instead of laying it off to Gouffran (I think) who was in space and facing the goal, he tried to swivel and hit the ball in one go with his left foot was just comical.  I have absolutely no idea what he thought was going to happen.

Says a lot when that was probably my highlight of the game.

Stealing a living because he's tall.

Exactly this.

The fuckface won the lottery standing at 6 foot plus. How the fuck he can be considered "an athlete" is beyond me. He is so fucking shit at EVERYTHING it isn't even funny. That turn and shot that resulted from our corner....the one he skied high and wide, on his left foot, from outside the box...?? I mean.....the number of awful decisions to get to that specific moment...by himself AND the team, is staggering.

There are a lot of tall people though, only a handful become Premier League footballers. The whole situation defies any kind of logic.