Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I actually used to rate him in a way.  He used to be pretty solid and was a good back up I thought.  But I do remember arguing on another forum, with a Wycombe fan who was adamant Williamson would play for England :lol:

His technical ability on the ball is horrendous.  It must be the worst in the league surely?  He doesn't kick the ball properly FFS.

Still plays the game as if he was only told the rules last week. Toe-curlingly poor on the ball and awkward. A footballer who has no basic footballing skills, doesn't get much worse than that.

I'm sure it's been covered in the main match thread, but that backpass to Krul before their goal was appalling.  I genuinely think I have better technique than he has.

Then after the goal he gets the ball and lumps it up to Ayoze

The amount of times he fucking lumps it to nowhere is infuriating. Not all his fault, yesterday, as Anita and Colback weren't always dropping deep enough for a short option (would be nice if we tried split CBs, once in a while), but still.

Bar the odd run of form, he's shit. It's incredible that he's still here.

He is less of a liability than Taylor though

Debating who is more shit is pointless - lets call it a tie

Taylor lets himself down with moments of madness and poor judgement. Williamson is just playing 2 levels above where he belongs.

Guest John Carvery

Look back earlier in this thread. Some of you were creaming yourselves over him.

I do once remember willo single handedly stopping a 3 on 1 attack with a perfectly executed tackle that won us the game. He has had his moments tbf

Yup. He's done perfectly fine at times, at his very limited role of ye olde style centre back. But if you look at his overall catalog of work for us, it's safe to say he's pretty shit.

Obviously TCP knows this, but just likes to say annoying shit, because that's his thing.

Guest John Carvery

nee footy videos allowed like, get rid

Shush you, let the mods handle it.  You know, 'handle it' *wink wink ban ban*

You total dweeb asking for bans  :lol:

It's only been a couple of weeks since you signed up, you really should have remembered the rules though. They are there for a reason.

Guest John Carvery

It's only been a couple of weeks since you signed up, you really should have remembered the rules though. They are there for a reason.

Yes I have been sent a PM about it, it was an honest mistake and it wont happen again so no need to start blubbering over things.