Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest toonlass

I just tweeted George Caulkin and asked if it was completed and he replied saying that they expected it to be done this evening.

Really hope he is s*** for you, sorry.

Drinking from the well of bitterness are we?

It's no different to most of you lot laughing at Kieron Dyer everytime he breaks his leg now, in the past and in the future.

Why wouldn't you want him to do well? Because he left Watford for a better team? He performed well for you didn't he? I think you should appreciate the performances he gave you and realise he made you money. He had no responsibility to stay at Watford.

We sign him from a League Two side. He plays well for 20 games. He then believes himself 'too big' for the club, feigns injury, refuses to get on the team bus and forces a move. Yes, I want him to do brilliantly.

Guest toonlass

I just tweeted George Caulkin and asked if it was completed and he replied saying that they expected it to be done this evening.

What's his twitter name?

CaulkinTheTimes

Guest toonlass

Just said on SSN that we are just finishing off the paperwork before submitting it to the FA and making an announcement on this one.

Guest toonlass

They didn't say Junkhead. Literally said what I typed. That Newcastle are finishing off the paperwork before submitting it to the FA and announcing it later this evening.

so did they say if it's permanent or loan? And how come he hasn't played for Portsmouth? :lol:

I told you, read the thread title, if they play him they need to pay an extra 1m to watford, Pompey cant afford that.

so did they say if it's permanent or loan? And how come he hasn't played for Portsmouth? :lol:

I told you, read the thread title, if they play him they need to pay an extra 1m to watford, Pompey cant afford that.

wasn't serious Amir.. like the 500 others before me :)

wasn't serious Amir.. like the 500 others before me :)

Sorry, my sarcasm detectors broke, heh, need to buy a new one.  O0

How many people have asked that question now? Christ.

To the best of my knowledge he is one of the few religious figurehads yet to have asked why, if he ws any good, Williamson was yet to make his Pompey bow.