"GET OUT OF OUR CLUB"

Crumpy Gunt

Is it just my ears or have I heard a set of fans from a PL team singing it recently?

I think Liverpool have a version of it.

At Anfield Reading were singing "we're winning away, we're winning away, how shit must you be, we're winning away". Think it's quite a common tune.

Rather have some form of noise rather than a completely silent stadium.

As for it being negative, do you actually believe it has an effect on the players?  :undecided:

well if support has an effect on the players you'd think it might.

As for it being negative, do you actually believe it has an effect on the players?  :undecided:

So the players are deciphering songs from level 7 that they can probably barely hear while playing and then perform at a lower level because the fans are saying nasty things about the owner  ???

So the players are deciphering songs from level 7 that they can probably barely hear while playing and then perform at a lower level because the fans are saying nasty things about the owner  ???

well i can hear them in the gallowgate and the playerews are after support. if you think support works then you must also think what the players must feel if when they are doing well they hear ".....get out of our club"

well i can hear them in the gallowgate and the playerews are after support. if you think support works then you must also think what the players must feel if when they are doing well they hear ".....get out of our club"

Meh, i honestly doubt very highly Ashley-related songs have any effect tbh, I'm sure the players realise they are fully supported. It is more likely that our players are negatively effected by the massive groans and grunts of unrest that ring round when we aren't winning by half-time,

Meh, i honestly doubt very highly Ashley-related songs have any effect tbh, I'm sure the players realise they are fully supported. It is more likely that our players are negatively effected by the massive groans and grunts of unrest that ring round when we aren't winning by half-time,

read what you type man.......the groans and grunts come from whats on the pitch. if thre players are fully supported then you'd guess we'd support them instead of slagging off the owner (nowt wrong with that just theres a time and place)

read what you type man.......the groans and grunts come from whats on the pitch. if thre players are fully supported then you'd guess we'd support them instead of slagging off the owner (nowt wrong with that just theres a time and place)

Where/when is this time and place for slagging off the owner? Some people don't have the time to stand outside St James with their bedsheet banners.

It seems I is never gonna agree with you innit as i fail to see how any player is going to hear a jovial chant about the owner and have their performance effected in any way, shape or form.

Where/when is this time and place for slagging off the owner? Some people don't have the time to stand outside St James with their bedsheet banners.

It seems I is never gonna agree with you innit as i fail to see how any player is going to hear a jovial chant about the owner and have their performance effected in any way, shape or form.

did you read the opening post ?

did you read the opening post ?

Briefly, skipped the boring parts.

If you are referring to the bits that say having a go at Ashley is ok at HT, FT - what if the players hear on their way off the pitch? hear in the dressing room? surely it would scar their tender hearts and would result in them being unable to perform for the rest of the season.

I don't for one moment disagree with the sentiments but I wish to fuck the supporters would stop singing it during the match.

Before - fine.

H/T - fine

Full Time - fine.

During the match - pretty shit and totally negative.

We should be behind the team 100% and have the supporters who chant it thought of the image they send to prospective purchasers of the Club?

Agree.

Guest toonlass

I agree with the OP, but don't agree with the criticism of Level 7. If they weren't singing and making a noise then there would be very little to be heard inside the ground. Occasionally, and it's not every match either, you hear the Gallowgate sing, the East stand is virtually dead unless someone knocks their flask lid of coffee over and the lower leazes and Milburn are always silent.

There was only one section singing Peter Lovenkrands name on Monday before and after he scored because the rest of the ground didn't know a song for him, yet he complimented our support. 90% of the time there is only one section of the ground singing (despite of what it might be) and that's Level 7. What a lot of people don't realise is that that section of the ground is always singing, and until you've sat there you don't realise. Everyone might not be singing together but large pockets sing a lot of songs throughout.

Whilst I agree that there are a lot of shitty Bolton like songs sang there are also a lot of good old songs, and new creative ones which a lot of the ground won't hear, simply because only the minority know them, yet they are starting to catch on a bit more.

I know it's constructive criticism and I do agree, but what people need to consider is the fact that the likes of the east-stand massive booed Shola off and the team against West Brom - now if anything is negative towards the players that is it. If anything the Ashley chants are probably something the players agree with, and whilst at the match may not be the best time to sing it, it shows everyone we're not willing to let him feel comfortable here. "Get out of our club is probably only like 10% of the songs sung up their max. so I wish those supporters who sit on their hands all game would stop complaining about those who actually sing for their team for 90% of the match.

I agree with the OP, but don't agree with the criticism of Level 7. If they weren't singing and making a noise then there would be very little to be heard inside the ground. Occasionally, and it's not every match either, you hear the Gallowgate sing, the East stand is virtually dead unless someone knocks their flask lid of coffee over and the lower leazes and Milburn are always silent.

Apart from me Dad, like.  >:D

Guest Roger Kint

There was only one section singing Peter Lovenkrands name on Monday before and after he scored because the rest of the ground didn't know a song for him

:facepalm:

Guest Kenton Magpie

Do those who criticise certain chants actually contribute to the atmosphere?

Yes.

Just a thought, there will be those who claim they do but don't to save some face