Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

@cwarr07 on Twitter. Lot of people saying that he's got things right in the past and has links to the club.

If he was in any way connected with anyone of note at any Premier League club - anyone within football, anywhere in fact - it wouldn't have taken him until today to get the info he (stupidly) tweeted about that BB bird Imogen.

@cwarr07 on Twitter. Lot of people saying that he's got things right in the past and has links to the club.

If he was in any way connected with anyone of note at any Premier League club - anyone within football, anywhere in fact - it wouldn't have taken him until today to get the info he (stupidly) tweeted about that BB bird Imogen.

I couldn't care less if he's an ITK or not.

Where have I said I swear by what he has to say, have I even said I believe what he has to say?

All I've done is copied and pasted what he put on Twitter. Get a grip lads.

I couldn't care less if he's an ITK or not.

Where have I said I swear by what he has to say, have I even said I believe what he has to say?

All I've done is copied and pasted what he put on Twitter. Get a grip lads.

you repeated it to this place, it's as good as swearing your belief in it.

Guest icemanblue

I know what Colocho thinks. But what I really want know is; what do United for Newcastle have to say on the matter?

So has this actually happened then?

It's the type of thing that I'd expect the club to confirm/announce.

Still think it's a typical arsehole journo jumping the gun or 2+2=5 stuff.

TBF, I'd like to see Routledge get another chance with us.  We've been desperately short on the right all season as soon as Wor Joey has been needed in the middle, and I think if he could develop some end product, he could be a very dangerous player.

Routledge was shit for us this season, his performance against Stevenage was an embarrassment.  He doesn't appear able to make the step up to the Premiership and it isn't like we're the only club to have seen this in him, every Premiership club he's been at in the past has got rid of him only to see him excel in the Championship at which point he gets another chance in the Premiership & blows it.

Plus, Barton has not been needed in the middle for us this season & when he has been played there he's looked a shadow of the player that he is when playing out wide.

Guest Stephen927

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/anthonycobbs/files/legacy/The-cowardly-lion-the-wizard-of-oz-4109278-550-412.jpg

Wayne Routledge.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

TBF, I'd like to see Routledge get another chance with us.  We've been desperately short on the right all season as soon as Wor Joey has been needed in the middle, and I think if he could develop some end product, he could be a very dangerous player.

He's not good enough.