Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

I think he's a keeper.... as a squad player. Sell Løvenkrands instead.

Lovenkrands has contributed much much more in an NUFC shirt.

Stop asslicking him man.

No. I have my name for a reason.

Guest neesy111

He'll go to Birmingham with Hughton and win the Europa League.

Another one for neil:

If this happens, I'll drink my own piss in the middle of Northumberland street.

I think he's a keeper.... as a squad player. Sell Løvenkrands instead.

Lovenkrands has contributed much much more in an NUFC shirt.

Yeah, I wonder why..? Hint: Loan.

Neither of them are good enough for the first team, but if I have to choose a squad player I'd go for Routledge.

Our 25 man squad is practically at it's capacity yet I still read people suggesting we keep the likes of Routledge and Guthrie, quite baffling really.

Aye as we have to start getting rid of some players soon, Routledge is high on the list. Not sure about Guthrie though because he is ahead of Smith and generally did well as backup apart from one game.

Xisco, Routledge, Perch, Smith and Ryan Taylor have to go. The rest should be allowed to stay as even if not first teamers they are adequate proven backup on lower wages than any backup we could sign.

Our 25 man squad is practically at it's capacity yet I still read people suggesting we keep the likes of Routledge and Guthrie, quite baffling really.

Really rough, might have missed a couple:

1. Harper

2. Colo

3. WIlliamson

4. Barton

5. Lovenkrands

6. Simpson

7. R.Taylor

8. Best

9. Jonas

10. Ba

11. Ameobi

12. Tiote

13. Krul

14. Taylor

15. Ben Arfa

16. Cabaye

17. Marveaux

(Enrique, Forster, Guthrie, Routledge, Smith and Xisco removed)

(Gosling, Ranger, Ferguson, Lua Lua, Vuckic and Kadar don't need to be registered)

Are we really going to buy 8 players?

Soderberg is 21 in July, will he have to be registered? That's 18 players, we'll be signing a new left-back if Enrique goes so there's 19, plus a striker, winger & midfielder that we seem to be repeatedly linked with takes us to 22. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a couple of squad fillers like when we brought in Craig Moore & Lee Clark amongst the Owen's & Emre's just to make up the numbers.

Soderberg is 21 in July, will he have to be registered? That's 18 players, we'll be signing a new left-back if Enrique goes so there's 19, plus a striker, winger & midfielder that we seem to be repeatedly linked with takes us to 22. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a couple of squad fillers like when we brought in Craig Moore & Lee Clark amongst the Owen's & Emre's just to make up the numbers.

Think those aged 22 on at start of season have to be registered. So a player can turn 22 during the season.

i count 22 including Guthrie and Routledge. No point counting Smith or Xisco. hardly at capacity.

Smith and Xisco's wages mean the board will count them and the fear of having to pay their wages from 1st Sept despite being out of the could scupper a deal. Championship clubs could get Smith for £10,000 a week if they decide to wait for a loan at the end/just after the close of the window.

If we're after another 3/4 it shouldn't be an issue given one of the keepers and Routledge will leave and we'll be looking to shift at least a couple of Perch/Smith/Xisco/Ranger

Has to include three keepers. Ranger doesn't count as he's under 21. Really do you bother to read up on things before spouting off?

If we're after another 3/4 it shouldn't be an issue given one of the keepers and Routledge will leave and we'll be looking to shift at least a couple of Perch/Smith/Xisco/Ranger

Has to include three keepers. Ranger doesn't count as he's under 21. Really do you bother to read up on things before spouting off?

It doesn't. Villa only had Friedel & Guzan registered.

It doesn't. Villa only had Friedel & Guzan registered.

I thought that was why we had Forster registered even though he was on loan and couldn't be recalled. Maybe we misunderstood the rules.