Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

If we're after another 3/4 it shouldn't be an issue given one of the keepers and Routledge will leave and we'll be looking to shift at least a couple of Perch/Smith/Xisco/Ranger

Has to include three keepers. Ranger doesn't count as he's under 21. Really do you bother to read up on things before spouting off?

You don't have to register three keepers as far as I know, fair point on Ranger but the point still stands. Hardly spouting off is it?

That's really unnecessary tbh.  If you wanted him shot of the number ten, there's gotta be free numbers between 10 and 53 :lol:

He's a useful player, that's what pisses me off.  Fair enough if we want rid, but if he has to stay or we chose to keep him he could have a good role off the bench running at tired legs.  Instead, we play these juvenile games of freezing people out, loaning them out and kicking them in the teeth like Xisco just because we've decided something about them that hasn't really been proven on the pitch.

Still think it makes sense to keep Routledge. If anything, he's a bit of cover on the wings. I dont think he's got enough about him to be starting every game, but he could still do a job when drafted in to cover for injuries and suspensions.

He'll not be on a particularly high wage, we wont get a massive fee for him and if anything, he'll add a bit of depth to the squad. Unless Pardew's been told he must get rid of a player before bringing a new one in (which may well be the case) I Cant see why we're so eager to get rid tbh.

Still think it makes sense to keep Routledge. If anything, he's a bit of cover on the wings. I dont think he's got enough about him to be starting every game, but he could still do a job when drafted in to cover for injuries and suspensions.

He'll not be on a particularly high wage, we wont get a massive fee for him and if anything, he'll add a bit of depth to the squad. Unless Pardew's been told he must get rid of a player before bringing a new one in (which may well be the case) I Cant see why we're so eager to get rid tbh.

Agree with you, he offers another dimension if Barton is going to play RM. I wouldn't be desperate to move him on at all.

Guest michaelfoster

That's really unnecessary tbh.  If you wanted him shot of the number ten, there's gotta be free numbers between 10 and 53 :lol:

45 onwards