Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

I would rather tell the sheep raping cunts to go get fucked than sell them Routledge after the Taylor fuck on.

*Sheep shagging.

Oh aye coz those sheep are just so desperate to say yes,

no means no and baa means fkn baa

I would rather tell the sheep raping cunts to go get fucked than sell them Routledge after the Taylor fuck on.

*Sheep shagging.

:lol:

f*** living in Swansea.

Nothing wrong with the place IMO. Damn road works are a problem but overall not too bad a place. I've never lived anywhere else though so not really a great judge.

Theres enough going on to keep Routledge out of trouble. Scott Sinclair is from London and he seems happy enough in the city.

They just have to watch out for mad Mary and teabag, they can be a nuisance.

Don't get me wrong, its a nice city. Just not my kind of place.

Right first time. It's grim. And that's coming from someone born in wallsend, who lived in Liverpool for 6 years and now resides just outside of llanelli. In other words I know grim when I see it!

Cardiff is under an hour away so is guess he'd live somewhere closer to there.

Get fucked.

*Sheep shagging.

f*** living in Swansea.

Nothing wrong with the place IMO. Damn road works are a problem but overall not too bad a place. I've never lived anywhere else though so not really a great judge.

Theres enough going on to keep Routledge out of trouble. Scott Sinclair is from London and he seems happy enough in the city.

They just have to watch out for mad Mary and teabag, they can be a nuisance.

Don't get me wrong, its a nice city. Just not my kind of place.

Right first time. It's grim. And that's coming from someone born in wallsend, who lived in Liverpool for 6 years and now resides just outside of llanelli. In other words I know grim when I see it!

Cardiff is under an hour away so is guess he'd live somewhere closer to there.

Get fucked.

Fantastic :lol:

Not a great buy for Swansea. If you buy Championship standard players,  that's where you'll end up.

Maybe they are planning a Truman show scenario for him where they make him believe they were never promoted and he's still playing in the C'ship, and instead of - say - Manchester City, he is playing against Coventry.

Not a great buy for Swansea. If you buy Championship standard players,  that's where you'll end up.

Maybe they are planning a Truman show scenario for him where they make him believe they were never promoted and he's still playing in the C'ship, and instead of - say - Manchester City, he is playing against Coventry.

Maybe you really are a fucking idiot.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Or not.

Not a great buy for Swansea. If you buy Championship standard players,  that's where you'll end up.

Maybe you really are a fucking idiot.

:facepalm:

Not a great buy for Swansea. If you buy Championship standard players,  that's where you'll end up.

Maybe you really are a f***ing idiot.

:facepalm:

:dowie:

Guest magpie99

I hope he signs for someone quickly so that we can put the money towards a decent replacement. However, if the money is earmarked elsewhere, would Sammy Ameobi do a decent job on the right, if required?

I havent seem much of the lad.

*Sheep shagging.

Ha ha ha fucking hell :lol: :lol:

If all Welsh sheep looked like this then okay maybe could call em sheep shaggers but as they don't look like this its fkn rape!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_a3dvBOuwtqs/R_zp0eaaaJI/AAAAAAAABX8/CZ9bDCtt_XE/s400/112Welsh_Prostitute.jpg

If all Welsh sheep looked like this then okay maybe could call em sheep shaggers but as they don't look like this its fkn rape!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_a3dvBOuwtqs/R_zp0eaaaJI/AAAAAAAABX8/CZ9bDCtt_XE/s400/112Welsh_Prostitute.jpg

Look at the suspenders!!!  :lol: