Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Have to say so far he's looked far better than I thought he was. I was expecting him to be quick but have no end product whatsoever, but he whips in quite a decent cross, and he's played in some clever passes on the deck too. He does tend to try and beat one man too many sometimes but for what we paid he looks a very useful player. I think him and Jonas are going to make each other look three times their value, as when both play together it's much harder to double up on them.

Have to say so far he's looked far better than I thought he was. I was expecting him to be quick but have no end product whatsoever, but he whips in quite a decent cross, and he's played in some clever passes on the deck too. He does tend to try and beat one man too many sometimes but for what we paid he looks a very useful player. I think him and Jonas are going to make each other look three times their value, as when both play together it's much harder to double up on them.

That's an excellent point and we've severely missed having both flanks being dangerous with pace.  It's also a massive relief on the centre midfield as it has had to soak up all the pressure for too long.

I was happy as soon as I heard we'd signed him. Might have been blind optimism as I haven't seen him play for a while, but I'd heard he was doing well this season and he pretty much ran things against us earlier in the year. It's just good to have a bit of pace, and balance in the team. I love watching this type of player, like a poor mans Lennon, with hints of Dyer in there. Hopefully he doesn't fade away. His end product has surprised me a bit, its actually been pretty decent.

I might be getting carried away but if we go up, first team wingers would now probably be at the bottom of my priority list (along with Left Back of course).

Been a brilliant signing so far.

How many assists in how many games now? Plus a great, and important, goal too.

4 assists and a goal in 6 games. Pretty superb, been our most dangerous player since hes arrived i reckon.

Superb in this league so far, and will be good backup/pushing for a first team place if we go up.

You know fine well that won't be the case.

Why not? At the start of January people were doubting we'd sign anyone, look how that turned out.

Superb in this league so far, and will be good backup/pushing for a first team place if we go up.

Why not? At the start of January people were doubting we'd sign anyone, look how that turned out.

So shall we forget all of the other transfer windows before that?

Guest Heneage

Never happy.

Never happy.

Ah right so because we had a canny decent January window (for once) I should be positive and think that when we get promoted everything he has done in the past he will have learned from?

Guest icemanblue

Never happy.

:lol: Fucking hell, man.

He seems very arrogant in his play and reactions to things - like he wants all the glory. It's just a little thing I picked up watching him a couple of weeks back. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

After he set up Ranger, I saw him lash out at Simpson for congratulating him.