Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Guest sicko2ndbest

30 pages in 15 hours. :lol:

This is going to take off like the club sale thread, with just as little happening :lol:

Is he selling then :)

This board would be a lot more fun if people stopped using it to feed their meglomaniac egos.

I fixed your post for you.

Not directed specifically at you, but more to all the stupid internet battles going on in the football section.

I agree, too many people on here think that they are ITK, and that we are the only club to provide a future and developement for players like Moses.

Face, hardly any of you know what the hell is going on, and that we currently have severe competition for Moses and we cannot assume that we are in pole position.

This board would be a lot more fun if someone ever presented a decent arguement as to how i'm wrong instead. That's it Dave, score some more easy points, pathetic.

Is he a gutless scumbag?

He's right, it's rare anyone ever actually tries to debate with him, they get 2-3 posts in, then call him arrogant, obnoxious, or something similar. I'm not debating if he's arrogant or obnoxious, but at least he quotes facts.

I did provide sufficient infomation for him to have a debate. Unfortunately, he chose not to respond.

That's because you ended up agreeing with me. :thup:

Nope, I did ask you to engage your brain though.

This board would be a lot more fun if someone ever presented a decent arguement as to how i'm wrong instead. That's it Dave, score some more easy points, pathetic.

Is he a gutless scumbag?

He's right, it's rare anyone ever actually tries to debate with him, they get 2-3 posts in, then call him arrogant, obnoxious, or something similar. I'm not debating if he's arrogant or obnoxious, but at least he quotes facts.

I did provide sufficient infomation for him to have a debate. Unfortunately, he chose not to respond.

Because I think we badly need a new striker? :lol:

Is he a gutless scumbag?

No, you said we have no strikers.

Is he a gutless scumbag?

Nope, because you said that it was "obvious" that that was the position that needed strengthening. Their are other areas that need it too, thus, it can be justifiably claimed that it is not "obvious".

To re-cap the points would be a waste of time and energy because I am not sure you have the slightest interest in debate or any opinion but your own. Feel free, however, to look back and consider them. Just try it with an open mind.

I think we'll sign him for £5m on Monday.

Just a hunch. :shifty:

Getting Geremi out the door might ease the financial burden.

Can't do any harm, can it? £65k a week off the wage bill will free up some cash... :)

Is he a gutless scumbag?

Nope, because you said that it was "obvious" that that was the position that needed strengthening. Their are other areas that need it too, thus, it can be justifiably claimed that it is not "obvious".

To re-cap the points would be a waste of time and energy because I am not sure you have the slightest interest in debate or any opinion but your own. Feel free, however, to look back and consider them. Just try it with an open mind.

If you think that 9 league goals between our 3 fit strikers doesn't make it our biggest priority, I'm not sure what more I can say.

Is he a gutless scumbag?

If you think that 9 league goals between our 3 fit strikers doesn't make it our biggest priority, I'm not sure what more I can say.

As I said, read what I have said then come back with some semblance of sense. I very much doubt you will find me to have said I am entirely happy with our attackers, but I will be intrigued for you to show me where I have.

You are thinking too much like a kid with a packet of top trumps and sounding then pontificating like Alan Green. That wasn't a compliment just in case you get confused again.