Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Guest toonlass

So is it back to 'worst transfer window evar nyargh', now?

No. At least we haven't signed Martin Taylor. Now that would be a bad transfer window!

So is it back to 'worst transfer window evar nyargh', now?

No. At least we haven't signed Martin Taylor. Now that would be a bad transfer window!

Our transfer window's been brilliant, considering it wasn't too long ago when the future of the club was in doubt. So far having kept players we all expected to sell, extending the loans of Cleverley, Lansbury and Helguson, buying a much-needed tall defender and a couple of young emerging prospects. I'm practically frothing at the mouth. Actually, I lie, I am frothing at the mouth. (Watch this change when Loach leaves in the next couple of days :()

There was never a chance that he would chose us over a Premier League team tbh.

If Burnley, Hull or Portsmouth (not that they could) had come in for him, I'd expect him to have chosen you. Otherwise, in general, most other teams seem more attractive. Because, let's be honest, I doubt (if his talent is as great as is touted) he'd plan to stay at any club outside of the top 4 for more than a couple of years. The quicker he can get impressing at the highest level, the better, in a sense.

meh, wasnt ever coming here anyway.

Bring on Kevin Phillips on loan!

Why would you ever want such a despicable player, let alone the polar opposite of the player you've seemingly just lost out on? It makes no sense.

I hope we see the news and decide to make a bid that matches or out does Wigans bid to give the player himself the option. If we were prepared to pay £2m for Beckford, we should be prepared to pay £3m for Moses.

Wigan 4/6 favourites

Wigan are gay if he goes there he's aknob.

correct. a nothing club with a t*** chairman.

and beaten at home today, 2 points off relegation. make the right decision victor. having said that i hope to god he doesnt see our line up for the game today and just think 'f*** that'.

...or 'I can get into that!'

he's an attacking player though

meh, wasnt ever coming here anyway.

Bring on Kevin Phillips on loan!

Why would you ever want such a despicable player, let alone the polar opposite of the player you've seemingly just lost out on? It makes no sense.

Sorry, I was joking! Its the type of last minute signing we are used to!