Adrian Mutu - sports biggest idiot?

James

If you want a pure 'technique' sport how about golf? The idea that people don't cheat in high level sport – when the difference between players who operate at a peak level is so narrow – is childishly naive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/2317259/Drugs-in-golf-a-fact-says-Gary-Player.html

Football is expectational in some respects, but if you want lessons in HGH, look at Messi etc. There is always an edge.

• 1 month later...
Guest Heneage

He was quite obscene during his time at Chelsea apparently. Birds of a feather as they say...

Plus 14.3 will buy them a new player. I can see why they've demanded as much.

I'm not sure how he comes responsible for the crazy cash that Chelsea paid for him - what if Ronaldo stubs his toe?  is he in for his transfer fee??

very dodgy IMHO

An injury is a little bit different to taking a banned substance.

Perfectly reasonable ruling IMO

I'm not sure how he comes responsible for the crazy cash that Chelsea paid for him - what if Ronaldo stubs his toe?  is he in for his transfer fee??

very dodgy IMHO

presumably something in his (and footballers in general) contract that makes him liable if he does something fucking stupid like he did

IIRC Chelsea sacked him but he wanted some £££'s so Chelsea counter sued & this is how it has ended up. Don't f*** with Roman.

Roman is quite generous - most Russian  Oligarchs have a direct approach to Human Resources issues...............