FEEL THE HATE FROM SOL

Thespence

Guest Brazilianbob

Why do newcastle fans feel the need to post anything about the mackems even if they are delighting in our recent demise?  For my part I completely ignore them until such time as we play against them.  I take note of their results each week and take great satisfaction when they lose, but other than that I ignore them.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

I see nowt wrong with it, We would do the same if in the same position.

Though the mackems mindset is that they would be happy getting relegated if it meant beating us. They are just obsessed with us. 

I see nowt wrong with it, We would do the same if in the same position.

Though the mackems mindset is that they would be happy getting relegated if it meant beating us. They are just obsessed with us. 

Yeah, I do get the impression that they'd rather finish 18th with us 19th, than us 5th and those 6th.

Why do newcastle fans feel the need to post anything about the mackems even if they are delighting in our recent demise?  For my part I completely ignore them until such time as we play against them.  I take note of their results each week and take great satisfaction when they lose, but other than that I ignore them.

I've never really understood the other side of it Bob, i.e. why it's percieved to be a weakness to comment or generally take the piss out of mackems.

I think theirs is the 2nd result all Newcastle fans look for, but it will never be the obsession for us that it has become for them.

All Geordies and people from other parts of the north east have been taking the piss out of mackems as long as I can remember and will continue to do so. Let's face it their club and "city" give us plenty of material !

They really enjoyed themselves in May and last summer, but it was a mere blip and makes them look even more stupid as their inevitable demise follows.

Watched the OP video eventually. Tbh it was pretty pathetic and just showed how easily pleased they are considering the season they had. Then went onto RTG and cheered myself up reading this.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=470481&page=2

The word "bipolar" was created for those f*ckers.

From Champions league contenders to wrist slashing time in a few months as CP40 astutely pointed out elsewhere.

Come on Stevie boy you can do it !!

As someone said earlier, this is all they've had to shout about in a long time. Can't really blame them for doing it though - it's what rivalry is all about. It'll come back and bite them on the arse soon enough. Imagine them if they are relegated and we go up? :D

I hate fuckers like but when they get relegated I laugh I dont celebrate on par with Newcastle United winning but then they hate us more than they support SAFC which is reflected in the biggest picture at the SOL is not of anything to do with 19fucking73 but of Sorenson saving Shearers pen at SJP.

Remember same club released A DVD 10 years on celebrating the famous 2-1 win.

Guest Geordiekev

I just hope they stay up this season so we can maul them home and away, would be unreal if we could be personally responsible for sending the dirty inbreds down  >:D

Shite with that, I hope the feckers dive into freefall, their owners say enough is enough and pull out along with the foundations giving way under their crap effort of a ground and the whole lot tumbling into the wear below..

To say we would not act in a similar manner is rubish, don't we cheer even now when the score is read out in our ground notifying us they have lost..

Guest Roger Kint

I had never seen this until today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dHvP9jOhbw&feature=player_embedded#

If for some reason the above goes missing go to You Tube & key in "Newcastle Utd Relegation Confirmed!!"

Just seen this now, quite possibly the most retarded people ever known to football. The whole world knew Villa winning would send us down regardless yet these fucksticks listened to the scores, watched the scores on the board and STILL took almost 2 minutes to work out we were down? The morons were even booing their own before it dawned on them. Cunts :idiot2:

That said 1996/97 was one hell of a post match celebration in slightly different circumstances ;D

I hate fuckers like but when they get relegated I laugh I dont celebrate on par with Newcastle United winning but then they hate us more than they support SAFC which is reflected in the biggest picture at the SOL is not of anything to do with 19fucking73 but of Sorenson saving Shearers pen at SJP.

When you think of memorable matches we've had in the last 20 years  - 5-0 Man Utd, 3-2 Barcelona, 1-0 Juve(actually a shite game, but we beat Juventus!), 2-2 Inter Milan - do any of the games where we beat Sunderland even compare?

I couldn't give a toss about them.

Guest Roger Kint

When you think of memorable matches we've had in the last 20 years  - 5-0 Man Utd, 3-2 Barcelona, 1-0 Juve(actually a s**** game, but we beat Juventus!), 2-2 Inter Milan - do any of the games where we beat Sunderland even compare?

I couldn't give a toss about them.

Maybe the comedy value of 1 nil down 4 - 1 up......... ;D

Genuine cunts.

Those who say they dont understand why we bother with them and have so much distain towards them tend not to live in the north east/amongst mackems, it's only when you have had to deal with the fuckers and the utter gibberish they spout on a daily basis that you will fully understand why they are possibly the biggest mongs going. The obsession they have with us is unreal. I honestly beileve that a hell of a lot of them would rather have seen Newcastle relegated, than their own team win a cup last season. Mental.

I had never seen this until today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dHvP9jOhbw&feature=player_embedded#

If for some reason the above goes missing go to You Tube & key in "Newcastle Utd Relegation Confirmed!!"

Just seen this now, quite possibly the most retarded people ever known to football. The whole world knew Villa winning would send us down regardless yet these fucksticks listened to the scores, watched the scores on the board and STILL took almost 2 minutes to work out we were down? The morons were even booing their own before it dawned on them. Cunts :idiot2:

That said 1996/97 was one hell of a post match celebration in slightly different circumstances ;D

The score on the score board was the latest and not the full time score, somehow their games finished first out of all the premiership games.

Genuine cunts.

Those who say they dont understand why we bother with them and have so much distain towards them tend not to live in the north east/amongst mackems, it's only when you have had to deal with the fuckers and the utter gibberish they spout on a daily basis that you will fully understand why they are possibly the biggest mongs going. The obsession they have with us is unreal. I honestly beileve that a hell of a lot of them would rather have seen Newcastle relegated, than their own team win a cup last season. Mental.

Absolutely bang on the nail. Try working alongside them with their massive inferiority complex before making such glib remarks. Their jealousy borders on the pathological.

Guest Jungle Barry

I work with a few (I'm sure I'm not the only one to enjoy that privilege). The convo in the tea room started on Thursday with the mackems defeat at everton and in less than 1 minute without any input from me it had changed to how Newcastle will struggle next season.

Obsessed

Obsessed is not strong enough a word for the tramps.  Their whole being is preoccuied with hating their bigger neighbours.  But who gives a shit, the town and club is irrelevant and the mackems will always be the poor neighbours envying the neighbours.

I just hope they stay up this season so we can maul them home and away, would be unreal if we could be personally responsible for sending the dirty inbreds down  >:D

i prefer the idea of passing them by as we go up and they down, a sort of simple but effective restoration of the natural order of things after their earlier dreams of europe and champions league. And the best part is its a newcastle supporter (apparently) doing the dirty work atm