What this business about Chopra at the Palace game?

Big Geordie

Got spat at and responded by punching the lad.

I don't like him, but at this point i'd take him back.

Just started to score a couple lately, so get him now while he's on a run of about 10 in 8, get us promoted in that spell before his next goal drought, and flog in June.

Guest toonlass

He's got to expect some s*** at St James having played for the scum. Unfair to spit at the lad but what does he expect - a f***ing warm welcome? Of course he's going to get some s***.

Does Lee Clarke?

Who knows. However Lee Clark does get a canny welcome when he comes back.

Guest toonlass

To be honest, I dont mind him, he blatantly still loves us, the way he blatantly fluffed that open goal against us last season at SJP. :shifty:

Aye but he put his bairn in a scum kit. There is no way on earth any sane parent would do that, and seeing as the kid was tiny I am sure the mackems wouldn't have noticed if the bairn just had an outfit from Next on. Why put a bloody scum kit on a kid? Social Services should have been involved  O0

To be honest, I dont mind him, he blatantly still loves us, the way he blatantly fluffed that open goal against us last season at SJP. :shifty:

Aye but he put his bairn in a scum kit. There is no way on earth any sane parent would do that, and seeing as the kid was tiny I am sure the mackems wouldn't have noticed if the bairn just had an outfit from Next on. Why put a bloody scum kit on a kid? Social Services should have been involved  O0

So what, he didnt score a clear open chance on purpose, otherwise the mackems wouldnt shut the fuck up on doing the double.  :shifty:

Guest jonlane86

I think what people forget is that he was probably home sick when he went back to Sunderland, and it wasnt like us or boro were trying to sign him, so thats the most likely reason he decided to play for them.  He still comes to the games, gets up here whenever he can and still supports us.

The stick is uncalled for purely because he was offered a chance at PL football by Sunderland when no other PL club would offer it to him (because he wasn't good enough).  He made a career decision and it wouldn't have been an easy one for him to make, and when he fluffed that chance at the Leazes end last season he showed his true loyalties.  Lee Clark showed his by wearing the SMB shirt and telling the management that he wouldn't play for Sunderland against Newcastle.  When it boiled down to it, Chopra couldn't put the ball in the net against us wearing their shirt, and that shows his loyalty just as much.

why was he there in the first place is he up at games often?

He's a Geordie, who supports NUFC, he's at virtually every home game when he's not playing for Cardiff.  Playing for Sunderland shouldn't make any difference,  i doubt someone would spit in Lee Clarks face if he was at the match supporting his team.