Twitter

Thespence

geordie4eva69 martyn

@

@twitter i cant get rid of these 4 followers please help and i want my account closed plus delete my profile pic please

:spit:

Guest Haris Vuckic

notBigSam

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

In times of duress, few things relax me as well as a buzz about on this electric wheelchair and the second Meat Puppets album on vinyl.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Singing 'Oh, Me' in a Stephen Hawking-style voice is one of life's simple pleasures. Doesn't erase the pain of defeat but it's still fun.

1 minute ago

this guy is mint :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Might give the wife a good loafing while sat in my wheelchair. She has to wait a few seconds between each penetration, but it's so worth it.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm fucking angry. Pretending to be a sophisticated cripple & tearing into the wife's cavernous muff won't cure that.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I'm going to poison a member of my useless squad tomorrow. Haven't decided who, but I'm totally serious. I'm gonna poison one of the cunts.

What the fuck is he on about, continually insisting he has been hacked? It's him and only him who has been begging celebrity women for sex and fake footballers for a night out.

geordie4eva69 martyn

every nasty message people have sent me u have been blocked and im genuine and no different to anyone else here stop the abuse please

geordie4eva69 martyn

@1987cdarwin who the fck are u talking to u gay cunt come and say it to my face

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Might give the wife a good loafing while sat in my wheelchair. She has to wait a few seconds between each penetration, but it's so worth it.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm f***ing angry. Pretending to be a sophisticated cripple & tearing into the wife's cavernous muff won't cure that.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I'm going to poison a member of my useless squad tomorrow. Haven't decided who, but I'm totally serious. I'm gonna poison one of the c***s.

Was gonna post those. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm f***ing angry. Pretending to be a sophisticated cripple & tearing into the wife's cavernous muff won't cure that.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

I'm going to poison a member of my useless squad tomorrow. Haven't decided who, but I'm totally serious. I'm gonna poison one of the c***s.

Was gonna post those. :lol:

He's class like! Seriously he makes twitter worth it some days!