Twitter

Thespence

themichaelowen michael owen

“@isa_mutlib: @themichaelowen you vs @WayneRooney on Fifa12? Who'd win?” Him. Stopped playing computer games when I was 6!

“@jaxorbetta: @themichaelowen tea or coffee?” Neither. Odd fact. I've never drank a cup of tea or coffee in my life.

He really is the most depressing man on earth.

Doesn't like films, hasn't played a computer game in 25 years, has never drunk a cup of tea or coffee.  Does he get put into a chemically-induced coma whenever he's not needed for watching horses or sitting on the bench?

“@isa_mutlib: @themichaelowen you vs @WayneRooney on Fifa12? Who'd win?” Him. Stopped playing computer games when I was 6!

“@jaxorbetta: @themichaelowen tea or coffee?” Neither. Odd fact. I've never drank a cup of tea or coffee in my life.

He really is the most depressing man on earth.

Doesn't like films, hasn't played a computer game in 25 years, has never drunk a cup of tea or coffee.  Does he get put into a chemically-induced coma whenever he's not needed for watching horses or sitting on the bench?

Is this twitter account for real, surely one man can't be so dull. Doesn't even drink tea ffs.

Sammy and Demba were about to kick some a$$. Apologies if this is already posted:

Trying to read a book in my hotel room but some fool is blasting Classical music next door...we're about to have words!

Apologies, Turns out it was the radio in the cupboard...me and demba were trippin lol

Twitter for iPad • 9/30/11 12:14 PM

Sammy Ameobi.

:lol: Fucking loved this.

This could probably go in here too, Adam Campbell on the academy derby. :lol:

Adam Campbell fucking loves it. :lol:

Pre match:

adamcampbell_ Adam Campbell

Buzzzingggg, today has finally come, waited for it since 4th July, come on the boys !! #SMB

5 hours ago

Post match:

Wowww !!!! Absolutely buzzing !!!! On top of the world, never been so buzzing haha, yessss boysss #alwaysinourshadow #SMB #SCUM #NUFC

54 minutes ago

Wanted that game to last forever !! Never get tired of beating them lot, absolutely love it, top class from the boys as per usual #NUFC #SMB

28 minutes ago

:lol: :lol:

Guest Wally_McFool

OH NOES... George Caulkin says Quinn and Bruce hugging in the tunnel after todays game. (saying goodbyes???)

Sunlun cant sack agent Bruce surely.

OH NOES... George Caulkin says Quinn and Bruce hugging in the tunnel after todays game. (saying goodbyes???)

Sunlun cant sack agent Bruce surely.

f*** Agent Bruce, I think we need to start praising Agent Quinn :lol:

Isn't Quinn off to Man City to replace Cook(?) who got sacked from the board?

Guest BooBoo

Wilshire is certainly a cretin. It's one of the reasons my interest in the national team is at a low. I can't bring myself to root for players who I generally can't stand. Wilshire is on Twitter after every defeat whining like the little toss piece he is.

Yep. Fair paly to that wanker Durham for giving it to Wilshere.

talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive

@JackWilshere is showing why Arsenal are losing. Always the ref's fault, and never Wenger's. Sort your own probs out instead of blaming ref

talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive

@JackWilshere top RL coach Wayne Bennett: "You're not a failure until you start blaming others." Did every AFC player do his job properly?

The longer Arsenal remain a bunch of whinging tossers who refuse to take any responsibility, the more everyone is enjoying their downfall.