Twitter

Thespence

Guest firetotheworks

Clarkson = utter, utter, unadulterated, total and complete bellend

I really like him. Though he is a massive gobshite so I ignore what he says these days.

There's being a gobshite and then there's mocking people's medical conditions. Make no mistake, he punched a bigger cunt, but he is still a hateful bully.

Clarkson = utter, utter, unadulterated, total and complete bellend

I really like him. Though he is a massive gobshite so I ignore what he says these days.

There's being a gobshite and then there's mocking people's medical conditions. Make no mistake, he punched a bigger c***, but he is still a hateful bully.

With his outrageous politically incorrect views he has for money to a deadline in the Sunday Times.

One of the most worrying things about this country is Clarkson's popularity, his ignorant idiotic views seem to have real sway with kids.

Think Joey's said he's not religious, though not necessarily an atheist. Lots of people conform with religious customs despite not being religious i.e. atheist me/xmas

One of the most worrying things about this country is Clarkson's popularity, his ignorant idiotic views seem to have real sway with kids.

Aye I've never understood the popularity of both Clarkson and Hammond. Both massive cunts.

Aye I've never understood the popularity of both Clarkson and Hammond. Both massive cunts.

I hope Clarkson's daughters go blind /stewart_lee

Hs routine about Clarkson taking the piss out of Gordon Brown was fucking spot on.

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Just shows a 2-0 lead means nowt in this era of dodgy defending #thfc #arsenal

In this era of what? How is this man paid to write about football?

At 20 mins in he tweeted 'This is easy for #nufc'. Dick!

Guest firetotheworks

Aye I've never understood the popularity of both Clarkson and Hammond. Both massive c***s.

Hs routine about Clarkson taking the p*ss out of Gordon Brown was f***ing spot on.

'but its all just a joke, just like on Top Gear' :lol:

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Just shows a 2-0 lead means nowt in this era of dodgy defending #thfc #arsenal

In this era of what? How is this man paid to write about football?

At 20 mins in he tweeted 'This is easy for #nufc'. Dick!

I mentioned that to him last night and he got quite arsey in return.

Aye I've never understood the popularity of both Clarkson and Hammond. Both massive c***s.

Hs routine about Clarkson taking the p*ss out of Gordon Brown was f***ing spot on.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Graeme Swann ‏ @Swannyg66

Well done Warrington, hard luck Newcastle but my sports team of the week are....West Brom

7:00 PM - 26 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPad · Details

Good boy Swanny.

Sticking this on NOW. :lol:

Sticking this on NOW. :lol:

Just re-watched it then after reading this, absolutely immense. :lol:

"hahaha gypsys hahaha"