Twitter

Thespence

Guest neesy111

Some of the stuff I said earlier was bad, Caulkin is the best journalist in the NE, but his friendship with Darren Bent and his wording of the first twitter post didn't help the cause.  Though the idiots in the 1st are the thugs that started it in the 1st place.

Last point on this, is that if a footballer is close to a journalist, it's usually for their own reasons.  Whether it is on this situation is irrelevant 100%.  For me it's just brought the point up in general, and we have a few examples at NUFC and Anal for that.

One of our players was sold because the then manager didn't like how cosy he was with the press.

Who was that?

Rob Lee? Pretty sure he was best man for Caulkin at his wedding.

It was Steve Howey who was his best man.

Guest neesy111

Last point on this, is that if a footballer is close to a journalist, it's usually for their own reasons.  Whether it is on this situation is irrelevant 100%.  For me it's just brought the point up in general, and we have a few examples at NUFC and Anal for that.

One of our players was sold because the then manager didn't like how cosy he was with the press.

Who was that?

Rob Lee? Pretty sure he was best man for Caulkin at his wedding.

It was Steve Howey who was his best man.

Think he was saying it tongue in cheek, after the previous comments :lol:

Big Sam:

Mother just sent me a picture of her "breastfeeding" a man she claims is a Somalian Pirate. She disgusts me.

There was a caption under the photo saying: "I've just been kidnapped - right up the shit chimney." Dirty bitch. Doesn't even make sense.

tony_pulis

Just got a dirty tweet from jason manford. He's a right dirty sod!i dont know what a golden shower is and i dont wanna hang about to find out

Old news now like but, while I don't condone his car being attacked or whatever, how fucking thick is Darren Bent?

Suggests to me that he just does not "get it", backed up by his insipid performance at Halloween. You're not welcome here Darren, so piss off. Cheers. :thup: