Twitter

Thespence

Guest Geordiesned

@NUFCThreatLevel has linked a video from an Arsenal fan complaining about the ref on Saturday. They really are a bitter deluded bunch.

TheBig_Sam

It's the same thing every time I bloody listen to it.

I'm dancing my perineum off to 'Lets Dance' by Lady Gaga and that shite fucking rapping comes on.

And I'm all like, "Who the fuck is this cunt?"

And the missus or Dexter Fletcher or whoever happens to be with me is all, "That's Akon. He's dope."

And I'm all like, "He's a fucking minge, is what he is. Get him off my boom box before I set fire to it. He's ruining a pop gem, here."

And then I get accuse of being a "musical dinosaur".

And I'm all like, "Can a musical dinosaur move like this?"

And then I'm all breakdancing like a fucking epileptic pimp & everyone is in awe of my fly moves & soon there's no mention of fucking Akon.

He ruins that fucking song, the uselss twat. He's the Arsenal goalkeeper of that song.

And now I find out it's not even Akon. It's some cunt called Colby. Colby?? Who's called Colby? He sounds like a right posh twat.

I owe Akon an apology. He'll get it as soon as I make things right with Michael Buble. I said terrible, terrible things to that man.

And the song is, of course, 'Just Dance'. Not 'Let's Dance'. That Colby bastard made me so furious, I'm mixing up my Gagas with my Bowies.

Guest toonarmymia

nufcfans

According to @ToonArmyMIA: “Laurent Robert has offered his services to #NUFC. Would anyone take him back at 35?” < Not a striker. No thanks.

8 minutes ago via Seesmic for BlackBerry

YES YES YES! :lol:

i think he'd get a house with Ben Arfa, and we'd have another Kevin and Andy situtation

Guest jonno41

TheBig_Sam

"Here, Big Sam," my neighbour shouted with a muffled giggle over the garden fence. "You fancy the Egypt job now it's available?"

"No," I replied with a steely glare. "I fucking hate Africans. Don't you?"

Straight away I'd turned the tables & put him on the back foot. He shuffled and mumbled "I guess so... I mean, I guess I don't trust them.."

"I'm only messing," I interjected. "They're a marvellous people. Full of joy & courage. Surprised at you though, Ray. Bit of a racist?"

He tried to be smart & I exposed him for the disgrace he is. I left in triumph, leaving him caught up in a wreckage of shame & humiliation.

I done Ray like a kipper. A big racist kipper with shit hair and a daughter I'd love to rattle into. Megan. God, she's a belter.

:mackems:

TheBig_Sam

"Here, Big Sam," my neighbour shouted with a muffled giggle over the garden fence. "You fancy the Egypt job now it's available?"

"No," I replied with a steely glare. "I f***ing hate Africans. Don't you?"

Straight away I'd turned the tables & put him on the back foot. He shuffled and mumbled "I guess so... I mean, I guess I don't trust them.."

"I'm only messing," I interjected. "They're a marvellous people. Full of joy & courage. Surprised at you though, Ray. Bit of a racist?"

He tried to be smart & I exposed him for the disgrace he is. I left in triumph, leaving him caught up in a wreckage of shame & humiliation.

I done Ray like a kipper. A big racist kipper with s*** hair and a daughter I'd love to rattle into. Megan. God, she's a belter.

:mackems:

Fucking brilliant  :mackems:

Kammy's use of the English language is appalling like. :lol:

Funny when I was in your dressing room today @dannysimpson12 and you lot calling Perchy when I walked in and shouting separated at birth LOL

@chris_kammy haha Perchy didn't know what 2 say! We actually think your his Dad lol

36 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to chris_kammy

And West Brom are just as good as Arsenal.

That was prett much my response to him. He replied "it's exactly the same, a comeback is a comeback."