Twitter

Thespence

Got a tweet from Lee Dixon today, made my day :aww:

Thats only because you were bumming him over how he signed so many years ago today ;-)

23 years ago to the day!!

What's your @ do i follow you?

I saw him playing for Stoke with Bould also there.

There's a story in Perry Groves' autobiography how Arsenal were playing away at Stoke and there was a weird man walking past the coach really staring in and all the players were taking the piss out of him and how weird he was, he then started getting on the coach and it turned out that it was Lee Dixon's Dad, i don't think i have done the humor of the story justice...

TheBig_Sam BigSam

Woke the wife up last night, doing the Haka all up in her grill. She was fucking petrified. Hilarious stuff.

Don't know the words to the Haka so I just muttered the lyrics to 'Deeply Dippy' by Right Said Fred. It was still extraordinarily powerful.

Couldn't find a black shirt either, so just wrapped a bin bag around me. I still looked incredible though.

She thinks I'm an intruder and screams: "Don't hurt me! My husband is a cunt!" What the fuck does that even mean? Makes no sense.

I was planning to ride her with loads of sexy, rugby role-playing moves - tries, scrums, Will Carlings - thrown in, but she annoyed me.

Just went to my study instead & wrote in my journal. Then had a Kit Kat that turned out to be all chocolate. So bit of a result in the end.

:lol: