Twitter

Thespence

What Savage was saying last night to Chris Moyles about pies was hilarious.

Ahah yeah saw that too.  His comment tonight about Rio being out for 6 weeks for peeling off that tattoo cracked me up.  My opinion on Savage has gone up a lot recently since seeing his tweets.

Yeah I know, I just meant is he famous or anything?

He could be, got a lot of followers. I think I just followed him as some funny shit he posted got re-tweeted.

Anyone know if the Andy_Carroll is the real one? He's just started tweeting for the first time in 3 months after match. Certainly making out he's Carroll.

Routledge and LuaLua are the only genuine ones AFAIK.

How can Nolan's not be genuine? It's far too boring to be fake.

Anyone know if the Andy_Carroll is the real one? He's just started tweeting for the first time in 3 months after match. Certainly making out he's Carroll.

Routledge and LuaLua are the only genuine ones AFAIK.

How can Nolan's not be genuine? It's far too boring to be fake.

NUFC's press office confirmed it's fake.

I can't believe they won't comment on a transfer rumour, but they'll confirm or deny authentic twitter accounts :lol:

Could be that the player had complained and asked the club's press officers to deny it.

I can't believe they won't comment on a transfer rumour, but they'll confirm or deny authentic twitter accounts :lol:

Could be that the player had complained and asked the club's press officers to deny it.

Think it was one of the journos who asked the club about it IIRC.

Think it was one of the journos who asked the club about it IIRC.

And you know this via...........twitter!

Guest DrWithnail

Stumbled across Jimmy Nail on twitter! Not sure if its real, funny though.

"I fancy Newcastle to win 2-1 today, if so I'll personally run down to the dressing room and punch Joey Barton's tash off his face."

"I wouldn't let Geri Halliwell judge my shit, never mind judging whether I can sing, which I obviously can, fucking fantastically."

;D

Guest firetotheworks

"I fancy Newcastle to win 2-1 today, if so I'll personally run down to the dressing room and punch Joey Barton's tash off his face."

"I wouldn't let Geri Halliwell judge my s***, never mind judging whether I can sing, which I obviously can, f***ing fantastically."

;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I wouldn't let Geri Halliwell judge my s***, never mind judging whether I can sing, which I obviously can, f***ing fantastically."

;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of that, there aint no doubt.