Twitter

Thespence

if the Nolan one is fake, thats probably the saddest thing ive ever seen. Its not even trying to be remotely funny. I had a slight inkling it was fake when i noticed the same spelling mistakes on both the Nolan and Stevie Taylor accounts like.

Guest BooBoo

if the Nolan one is fake, thats probably the saddest thing ive ever seen. Its not even trying to be remotely funny. I had a slight inkling it was fake when i noticed the same spelling mistakes on both the Nolan and Stevie Taylor accounts like.

Yes the obvious piss take accounts you can see why people would do them. The Nolan one though is just an enormous saddo. What's telling is that nearly all his comments are questions as if he's getting off on the attention and the tweets that he'll be receiving off those suckered into thinking he's the real deal.

TheBig_Sam:

I bloody love 'The Gadget Show'. Wish they could come up with a gadget that could calculate the amount of wanks I've had over Suzi Perry.

:mackems:

lmafo

Laughing my ass f**king off?

;)

#    MMMM ... bread was burned ... house smelled like .... ( you fill dis in ) !!! 

# Da end of this story ends.. with: I forgot dat i had bread in the oven .. before i left.. me and perr were hungry..

Jesus wept.

TheBig_Sam:

I bloody love 'The Gadget Show'. Wish they could come up with a gadget that could calculate the amount of wanks I've had over Suzi Perry.

:mackems:

lmafo

Laughing my ass f**king off?

;)

Thanks for clarfying my message Joeyt...

Guest Geordiesned

TheBig_Sam: Brought bit of Big Sam's patented innovation to training today.

TheBig_Sam: I stood in the midle of the five-a-side pitch with my ghetto blaster, dancing to 'Groove Is In The Heart' by Deee-Lite.

TheBig_Sam: The challenge for the lads was to resist the groove of the beat and my moves, and concentrate solely on the football.

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

TheBig_Sam: They failed. Within minutes, the entire squad had abandoned the kickabout and had joined me in the centre circle, dancing their testes off.

TheBig_Sam:

Big Sam is the James Dean of football, changing the game with my method-managing and smashing head-first into the tree of success.

In the shower, getting all soapy & wet while singing 'Milkshake' by Kelis at the top of my voice. I've turned you all on haven't I? Result.

When Big Sam was just a little boy, I asked my mother, what will I be. Will I be pretty, will I be rich. Here's what she said to me: "You're a massive bellend, Samuel. Always will be. I wish I'd taken one up the shite-pipe the day you were conceived, you useless tit." That was the last time I asked her about my future.

I can still recognise and locate my very first pube. After all these years - and the arrival of thousands more - it's still my favourite.

I forgot all about training today. My secretary rings while I'm in the middle of my morning wank. Made her wait on the line til I finished. She nervously asked: "Where are you, Mr Allardyce?" I replied: "In paradise, Ethel. I'm in fucking paradise."

'A Question of Sport: Uncensored'. Maybe Sue Barker will show her muff. Haven't seen it since 77 when Cliff & I spit-roasted her to oblivion

Big Sam is pumped about the weekend. Return of the football? Fuck that. I'm talking about WWE Summerslam. I'm watching it topless. Bring it.

Thank God tomorrow's Friday. Out for a bit of bingo with Tarby and Youssou N'Dour. As usual, we'll probably end up in a whorehouse. Mental.

Dioufy asks me in training how my summer went. Next thing I know, the entire squad is singing 'Summer Lovin'. I love my boys.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone know if the Andy_Carroll is the real one? He's just started tweeting for the first time in 3 months after match. Certainly making out he's Carroll.

Anyone know if the Andy_Carroll is the real one? He's just started tweeting for the first time in 3 months after match. Certainly making out he's Carroll.

Routledge and LuaLua are the only genuine ones AFAIK.