Twitter

Thespence

I always used to like Henry Winter but he comes across on Twitter as a right knob. Similarly George Caulkin whose tongue is never too far away from Darren Bent's arsehole.

It's fairly annoying, non stop flirting.

• 2 weeks later...

I always used to like Henry Winter but he comes across on Twitter as a right knob. Similarly George Caulkin whose tongue is never too far away from Darren Bent's arsehole.

It's fairly annoying, non stop flirting.

From a matter of moments ago:

"MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Darren Bent, great ambassador for #safc: http://ow.ly/19k1q4. And for the North East, for the matter. #Eng"

• 3 weeks later...

Latest from Harry_Summer:

"Heading to Bristol to watch them play, and to interview England's number 1 David James. If you have any questions for him, let me know."

"On the train to Bristol Parkway. Paid the upgrade to First Class, complimentary coffee and WiFi. Space to think. Fields whizzing past."

"Arrived at Bristol Parkway, in the suburb of Stoke Gifford. Going to walk into town and grab a bite to eat. What a beautiful city."

"Why would anyone call a station the name of a place, that the station isnt in? Trying to get a bus into Bristol from 'Stoke Gifford' Parkway"

"I'm mistrusting of any signs to 'Bristol'. For all I know they could mean Bristol New Zealand"

"There's two buses, one to 'Temple Meeds', one to 'Chipping Sodbury'. Does anyone know which is closer to Bristol?"

"On bus to Chipping Sodbury. Keep your David James questions coming."

:lol:

"Heading to Bristol to watch them play, and to interview England's number 1 David James. If you have any questions for him, let me know."

"On the train to Bristol Parkway. Paid the upgrade to First Class, complimentary coffee and WiFi. Space to think. Fields whizzing past."

"Arrived at Bristol Parkway, in the suburb of Stoke Gifford. Going to walk into town and grab a bite to eat. What a beautiful city."

"Why would anyone call a station the name of a place, that the station isnt in? Trying to get a bus into Bristol from 'Stoke Gifford' Parkway"

"I'm mistrusting of any signs to 'Bristol'. For all I know they could mean Bristol New Zealand"

"There's two buses, one to 'Temple Meeds', one to 'Chipping Sodbury'. Does anyone know which is closer to Bristol?"

What a spacka.

What a spacka.

Woosh.

half of twitter seems to be people having a go at Savage and Collymore.  :lol:

@rioferdy5 said:

What does stan collymore know...he's talking like what he thinks is the gospel truth. For some1 who "loves the game" soo much NOW where was his love for the game when he was a player playing the game???

one of robbie savage's derby teammates nicked his phone and started doing loads of tweets, they went as follows:

hi im robbie savage and i love myself

hi im robbie savage and i have a massive nose

hi im robbie savage and i want to apologise to football fans for stealing a living

hi im robbie savage and i want to apologise to football fans for stealing a living

;D

Savage was on the radio the other night saying he lived next to Alex Ferguson for 6 months and Ferguson never acknowledged him once just blanked him  ;D

Anyone telling a "celeb" on Twitter that they're unfollowing them for whatever reason are being a tool tbh. Why would they even care someone is unfollowing them? And what do the unfollower get out of tellling them? Do they sit there all "I told them. Haha, bet they can't sleep well tonight knowing I think they're patter is shit on Twitter and unfollowed them for it. Great success!" ?

Anyone telling a "celeb" on Twitter that they're unfollowing them for whatever reason are being a tool tbh. Why would they even care someone is unfollowing them? And what do the unfollower get out of tellling them? Do they sit there all "I told them. Haha, bet they can't sleep well tonight knowing I think they're patter is s*** on Twitter and unfollowed them for it. Great success!" ?

Agreed!

DB11TT  Darren Bent

Can someone please explain to me what FTM means

:facepalm:

Someone tell him it means he isn't man enough to try and jump all the way from the top to the bottom of his stairs because he is a pussy.

Then say "bwaaarrrkkkk bwaaarrrkkkk bwwaaaaarrkkkkk chicken!"