Twitter

Thespence

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone been following the Rio Ferdinand / Robbie Savage saga on there?

Nowt new but Savage is being a proper wind up merchant and Rio is biting like a bitch.

The stuff with Graham Swann last night was a little more even.

Gonna spend the next few hours with 14 scotch eggs and 16 brew all whilst watching repeats of my wonder goal. JB celebrates in style!    8:17 PM Aug 22nd  via web.

The last few hours have been amazing, full of singing, dancing and group hugs. Except for Enrique................ He STINKS of fish!    8:11 PM Aug 22nd  via web 

Guest DrWithnail

Ladies of Liverpool beware, Jimmy is on the prowl. I have my best denim suit on, I'm caked in Brut and i ain't wanked for 3 weeks.

#   cesc4official

Bones noticies de la meva lesio. Una contractura de grau 1. Espero poder tornar als terrenys de joc en 2 setmanes. 8 minutes ago via web

# Cesc Fàbregas Soler cesc4official

Good news on my injury. I have some fluid but nothing bad in the muscle. I hope i can be playing in 2 weeks. 9 minutes ago via web

Buenas noticias en mi lesion. Contractura de grado 1. A trabajar para estar a tope en 2 semanas.

Cesc Tweeting in 3 languages now? :laugh:

#   cesc4official

Bones noticies de la meva lesio. Una contractura de grau 1. Espero poder tornar als terrenys de joc en 2 setmanes. 8 minutes ago via web

Good news on my injury. I have some fluid but nothing bad in the muscle. I hope i can be playing in 2 weeks. 9 minutes ago via web

Buenas noticias en mi lesion. Contractura de grado 1. A trabajar para estar a tope en 2 semanas.

Cesc Tweeting in 3 languages now? :laugh:

He's always done it that way.

Parody of Henry Winter

First trophy in 80 years? Newcastle inspired by unknown Frenchman Benarfa. Great scouting network

A true pro: Sir Alex not in Scarborough tonight. I understand he's watching West Brom ahead of their October clash.

:lol:

TheBig_Sam :D

I'm gonna slap the wife silly. Fucking Hawaiian Tropic all over my Celia Birtwell Candy Floss Beanbag from John Lewis. That woman is a tit.

Lost my wallet. I can replace cards & cash. I can replace the condom. But I can't replace that photo of me and Sir Alex in Butlins. Gutted.

Just put a condom on my dog Fergie. Bloody hilarious. He's a modern dog with a sensible outlook. Sent him out to find some canine muff.

Harry Summer

Interviewing #Boncho Guenchev in an hour, send me your questions thanks

Going for a quick jog then back to the flat to call Boncho. Keep the questions coming

Locked myself out.

Trying to get my rescue kitten Quinton to push the keys under the door

Going to have to climb through the window. If anyone sees me, don't call the police, it's my flat!

Someone called the police

The police have released me without charge. Interview with Boncho Guenchev will be in this Sunday's Daily Star.

I always used to like Henry Winter but he comes across on Twitter as a right knob. Similarly George Caulkin whose tongue is never too far away from Darren Bent's arsehole.