Twitter

Thespence

TheBig_Sam:

That whining bellend of a milkman called today again, demanding money from me.

He got all up in my grill & yelled: "You owe me £36.86, you fat twat. Milk isn't free. You see me walking about with my own cow, nobhead?"

I put my hand in my pocket & said "Oh yeah, I've got something for you". But then I pull out a middle finger & brandish it in his shit face.

By this stage he's nearly fucking crying. He's shouting "You're a celebrity! You're minted! My kids need new shoes!!". Fucking hilarious.

I ended the altercation in typical fashion. I ripped off my shirt and sang 'Party Hard' by Andrew WK at him. Paying For Milk 0 - 1 Big Sam.

---

Got a big bouquet of flowers today. Went in for a sniff and it became clear someone had pissed all over them. Mother again

The note said "I wish i'd used a condom, you massive twat". What a vicious woman she is.

Thought I saw Freddy Mercury's sweet face in the moon tonight. Taken too soon by the flu. I'll find a cure for it one day, Fred. For you.

Latest from TheBig_Sam:

Just conducted a really exciting musical test during my afternoon wank. Set up two ghetto blasters. One playing 'Wicked Game' by Chris Issak and one with 'Jump Around' by House of Pain. I kept switching between the two tunes during my hand shandy. The different textures the rhythms provided me with were startling & original. When Issak was on I kept it slow and luxurious. Then when the House of Pain joint dropped, I was rowdy and rambuctious in my efforts.

:mackems:

• 2 weeks later...
fabcoloccini

Me and jonas saw steve bruce on northumberland street, we kegged him and stole his lighter, hiding and giggling now

:mackems:

funny fkers those that do these fake tweets like

Guest BooBoo

Do you think? I reckon they're just attention seeking knob jockeys tbh. Have you seen the Kevin Nolan one? The imposter has gone to ridiculous lengths to convince people its genuine. Lee Ryder tweeted last night though that Nolan had told him it was a fake.

I think only Wayne Routledge's is genuine.

Do you think? I reckon they're just attention seeking knob jockeys tbh. Have you seen the Kevin Nolan one? The imposter has gone to ridiculous lengths to convince people its genuine. Lee Ryder tweeted last night though that Nolan had told him it was a fake.

I think only Wayne Routledge's is genuine.

Oh the Nolan one is over the top he does try to make out tis real but most of them are funny stuff and make it obvious they are not real.

Ones like Big Sam and Joey Barton are amusing at times but the joke wears thin after a few weeks.

You are a right beam of sunshine and happiness these days :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Aye, I've been a grumpy bugger recently. Just part of my pessimism for the season ahead.

Duly noted though, will try harder. :D

Aye, I've been a grumpy bugger recently. Just part of my pessimism for the season ahead.

Duly noted though, will try harder. :D

I'm not exactly dripping with optimism, to be fair. When people start slagging off the comical genius of Big Sam and Joey Barton you know it's gone too far though.

You're just missing NE5 man.

Guest BooBoo

I still pop over to Toontastic to lurk at his ramblings, which haven't changed one jot since 2008.

I wonder who Big Sam is? Do you think he's announced to his friends about his antics or just lives a bizarre double life through Twitter. Some of the stuff he comes up with is genuinely weird.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone off one of the message boards. You'd imagine someone spending that much time updating Twitter with random comments would knock about forums too. It is weird like, but they do have some genuinely funny moments.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm surprised no ones done a piss take of how often he tweets.

'just X'd da ball in2 da box, Kuyt missed da sitta lol'

etc.

The Ryan Babel account is so funny it's almost like a parody account. There was a tweet a while ago about being left home for an away trip to Stoke that was brilliant.

Also I think Danny Simpson's account is real too, but very rarely used. The fake Nolan one is just sad.