Twitter

Thespence

Piers Morgan has been great at slagging off Owen and Rooney lately, but this is from tonight (after Man Utd's awards ceremony):

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

What award did you win @WayneRooney - Fastest Transfer U-Turn of the Year After Big Cheque Arrived?

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney

@piersmorgan did u win 1 for most boring show of the year. Stop hanging on to me pls. I don't want to know u. #cowellbulliesyou

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

That's what you said to Sir Alex before he paid you £50mill RT @WayneRooney @piersmorgan Stop hanging on to me pls. I don't want to know u.

I dont get them slagging his show, isnt it really popular in the states? It was definitely popular enough here.

Ratings for his show have been crap recently from what I hear.

Guest Heneage

I dont get them slagging his show, isnt it really popular in the states? It was definitely popular enough here.

I think it's more the person than the show. I've watched it maybe a handful of times and in truth he plays it safe, very sycophantic with only minute jibes at his guests at best.

His show is junk but his winding up of Owen, shrek and co is class. They can't take it.

He's hardly winding them up like, he's attention seeking over the internet by constantly hasteling people with genuine talent (again, Owen excluded)

Suppose. Think I'm maybe enjoying seeing Owen get it and has blinkered my perspective a bit!

@LRobertOfficial  Laurent Robert

by warrenbarton2

Who wants help me to 300 followers

Robert's signed up?! :pedro:

peter999919

@wesleybaheng Wes, is the Laurent Robert on here the real Robert?

in reply to ↑

wesley baheng

@peter999919 fakeeeeee

Probably :giggs: but I don't give a fuck.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1388566/Manchester-Uniteds-Wayne-Rooney-threatens-knock-fan-furious-Twitter-row.html#ixzz1MlycQCtz

I'll put you to sleep in 10 seconds! Rooney in violence threat to abusive fan on Twitter

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney warned a Twitter follower 'I'll put u asleep within 10 seconds' as he became involved in an online altercation.

The England international came in for late-night abuse from the follower who taunted him: 'Rooney ya fat w***e ill smash ya head in with a pitchin wedge an bury ya with a ballast fork ya fat ugly lil n***e.'

Rooney dared the follower to meet him at United's training ground to carry out his threat, and replied: 'I will put u asleep within 10 seconds hope u turn up if u don't gonna tell everyone ur scared u little nit. I'll be waiting.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/19/article-1388566-0C241F7A00000578-116_468x286.jpg

You Twit: Rooney became embroiled in the row with a user who has since deleted their profile

The 25-year-old United frontman then looked to defuse the situation by tweeting: 'Haha bit of banter and people go nuts chill all people.'

The Twitter account belonging to the follower who taunted Rooney has since been deleted.

:lol: