Twitter

Thespence

Think Wullie has hit the nail on the head here, so long as the British press aren't allowed to hound him over the next 7 days, the eventual furore will have been worth it.

I disagree, like every footballer who gets caught out there would have been a bit of chanting at matches etc, and he would have been called a bit of a c***, but ultimately no-one would realy be that bothered. He would have been off the front pages/tele after a day or two and it would have just been 'another footballer shaggin about'. He looks an absolute pleb now though, and it's been dragged out right to the Champions League final.

Can't see how this saga has played out to Man Utd or Giggs' advantage in any way.  To suggest Ferguson has been behind the 'strategy' of this is bizarre.

Think Wullie has hit the nail on the head here, so long as the British press aren't allowed to hound him over the next 7 days, the eventual furore will have been worth it.

I disagree, like every footballer who gets caught out there would have been a bit of chanting at matches etc, and he would have been called a bit of a cunt, but ultimately no-one would realy be that bothered. He would have been off the front pages/tele after a day or two and it would have just been 'another footballer shaggin about'. He looks an absolute pleb now though, and it's been dragged out right to the Champions League final.

Except Ferguson made a series of comments earlier in the season about how Rooney's form had been decimated because he couldn't handle the press intrusion. Now we're talking about a player who hated the press interest in his life in the early 90s, as opposed to someone who courts it a little bit anyway, like Rooney. He's done everything he can to stop that happening again and fair play to him. If this story had broken in the week it would have done, taking their eye off their ball for a second might have been enough to see them out of both competitions.

I disagree, like every footballer who gets caught out there would have been a bit of chanting at matches etc, and he would have been called a bit of a c***, but ultimately no-one would realy be that bothered. He would have been off the front pages/tele after a day or two and it would have just been 'another footballer shaggin about'. He looks an absolute pleb now though, and it's been dragged out right to the Champions League final.

Except Ferguson made a series of comments earlier in the season about how Rooney's form had been decimated because he couldn't handle the press intrusion. He's done everything he can to stop that happening again and fair play to him.

I didn't realise you we're one speaking terms with Fergie like, fair play :lol:

Seriously though, it may have started as such, but the last couple of days have just been stupid. Theres no way trying to sue twitter was a good move.

If this story had broken in the week it would have done, taking their eye off their ball for a second might have been enough to see them out of both competitions.

It's not the week it had been done though when he should have admited it, he should have done so when it became obvios (withought doubt) who CTB was. It's no longer rumours and gossip, and the pressure of all these legal battles cannot exactle be good, especialy now he's just a laughing stock.

Heard he has approached Oasis to tryand get involved in a few of their Gigs on the up and coming world tour

This joke doesn't work on any level.

:lol:

Not going to lie, I've spent a bit of time trying to work it out and I simply can't.

Except Ferguson made a series of comments earlier in the season about how Rooney's form had been decimated because he couldn't handle the press intrusion. He's done everything he can to stop that happening again and fair play to him.

Seriously though, it may have started as such, but the last couple of days have just been stupid. Theres no way trying to sue twitter was a good move.

I don't need to be on speaking terms with anyone, it's absolutely fucking obvious man. :lol:

If this story had broken in the week it would have done, taking their eye off their ball for a second might have been enough to see them out of both competitions.

It's not the week it had been done though when he should have admited it, he should have done so when it became obvios (withought doubt) who CTB was. It's no longer rumours and gossip, and the pressure of all these legal battles cannot exactle be good, especialy now he's just a laughing stock.

A laughing stock? He won the Premier League last week. Wish our players were laughing stocks like that. Like he'll give a shit man. He's actively mocking it, that's why he's still giving interviews like this today: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/13487373.stm

I don't need to be on speaking terms with anyone, it's absolutely f***ing obvious man. :lol:

So Fergie, whilst swigging a bottle of whisky, called CTB into his office and advised him to sue Twitter? I'm pretty sure most of this has been instigated by his lawyer tbf.

I don't need to be on speaking terms with anyone, it's absolutely f***ing obvious man. :lol:

So Fergie, whilst swigging a bottle of whisky, called CTB into his office and advised him to sue Twitter? I'm pretty sure most of this has been instigated by his lawyer tbf.

Any legal wrangling will take time, and the more time wasted the better.

Waste time for what? If anything its going to speed up the revoking of the injuction. The guy's made himself an international laughing stock ahead of one of the big worldwide spectacles of the sport. Foreign media wasn't even reporting it until the Twitter censorship angle came up because it wasn't deemed particularly newsworthy.

How is trying to take action against the media where the information is freely available going to delay proceedings elsewhere? They're not going to wait and see what happens in San Fransico before ruling on events here.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

themichaelowen michael owen

I'm going to sleep with my medal tonight! What a day. Thanks for all your support.

:lol:

;D

He's the best Troll ever.

Guest Loven11

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

5-1 mate #booom RT @RobHutchSafc: @dannysimpson12 Remeber where you came from, stay away from the darkside. #buffoon

Fucking sad cunts.