Twitter

Thespence

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@piersmorgan I see your friends with another brave columnist @EamonnHolmes, what was your quote Eamonn, "You think i'd eat my own children?"

Eamonn Holmes ffs  :lol:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@piersmorgan I see your friends with another brave columnist @EamonnHolmes, what was your quote Eamonn, "You think i'd eat my own children?"

Eamonn Holmes ffs  :lol:

He just needs to start taking the piss out of his weight and he'll start crying.  :lol:

Guest Flatline

themichaelowen michael owen

Wembley was immaculate today. The pitch has improved out of all recognition in the last couple of years. What a game we have in store.

RobbieSavage8 Robbie Savage

@themichaelowen should be a good watch pal ?? Come around mine if you want ? I've got cheese and pineapples on sticks !

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wembley was immaculate today. The pitch has improved out of all recognition in the last couple of years. What a game we have in store.

@themichaelowen should be a good watch pal ?? Come around mine if you want ? I've got cheese and pineapples on sticks !

:lol: first funny thing i've heard of from twitter

:spit:

:mackems:

Genius.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ianZoAKuxC0/TRNv4Eqfq5I/AAAAAAAAAPY/IKAipg-De7U/s1600/LOL.gif

Genius.

Gotta love Robbie Savage, top quality banter.

Genius.

Gotta love Robbie Savage, top quality banter.

:lol: Really?  That's the first half-humorous thing I've ever seen him say, mainly because it's about Owen.  He's a total arsehole.

Guest Loven11

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

@piersmorgan leave off piers, u can't say anything Arsenal r a dead club right now #getoverit

Guest young master

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

@piersmorgan leave off piers, u can't say anything Arsenal r a dead club right now #getoverit

simpson should stay out of this, he's not even on the same wave length as the scum that is piers. 

Dead club? simy please don't join in this we know you mean well but please son.

Guest Chubby Jason

Simpson is an embarrassment to our education system, he's just making a fool of himself.

Guest young master

Simpson is an embarrassment to our education system, he's just making a fool of himself.

hahaha very true indeed

Guest Chubby Jason

The fact that these players are using this fact that Morgan is an Arsenal fan against him just gives him credence as a "sports journalist" when in fact the only contribution to sport is a terribly mis-informed column he writes in the Mail, he knows nothing about football. Maybe they should mention how he was fired from the Daily Mirror in disgrace for printing fake pictures of soldiers abusing inmates in Iraq, I'm sure that will hit him harder, the smug prick.

The fact that these players are using this fact that Morgan is an Arsenal fan against him just gives him credence as a "sports journalist" when in fact the only contribution to sport is a terribly mis-informed column he writes in the Mail, he knows nothing about football. Maybe they should mention how he was fired from the Daily Mirror in disgrace for printing fake pictures of soldiers abusing inmates in Iraq, I'm sure that will hit him harder, the smug prick.

Said it before, that's the unfortunate thing about who he's arguing with. He may be a cunt, but he's not dumb. He knows that a group of footballers attempting to gang up on him aren't going to challenge him in the least intellectually.

Guest young master

What I want to know is how the fcuk did he manage to blag the CNN slot.     :dowie: