Twitter

Thespence

Guest Haris Vuckic

geordie4eva69 martyn

@

@brad_inman8 hey im getting intouch with epilepsy organisation in leeds to raise cash for my disability which is epilepsy would u support

It's not a disability, what a doyle!

I've known a few blokes with epilepsy & they've all been normal fellows with jobs & they never regarded it as a disability.

Epilepsy organisation, haha, aye right.  It's a pitiful attempt at trying to pocket a bit of money for himself.

He wants all these signed shirts to sell on ebay, and not long ago he was tweeting Michael Owen asking for tips on horses because he's desperate for money.  He also asked Asprilla to meet him for a pint because 'he needs to make some serious cash' :lol:

I'm wise to his epileptic games.

geordie4eva69 martyn

@

@brad_inman8 hey im getting intouch with epilepsy organisation in leeds to raise cash for my disability which is epilepsy would u support

It's not a disability, what a doyle!

I've known a few blokes with epilepsy & they've all been normal fellows with jobs & they never regarded it as a disability.

It is a disability, it's hardly life halting though, I think the only real downside of it is not being able to drive, aside from the obvious.

In case anyone is not following thebig_sam - quality

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Then Big Sam the killer whale swims up and is all "yeah? Think you're something special do you?" and then BOOM. Total. Fucking. Destruction.

1 hour ago

»

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

So many managers in this division act like they're great white sharks, thinking they're all amazing and, like, totally badass and shit.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Powerful, brutal & devastating. In many ways Big Sam is the orca of professional football, feasting upon the baby seals of the Championship.

1 hour ago

»

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Watching a documentary about Killer Whale's on the telly. Magnificent beasts.

The Owen Hargreaves parody account is quality:

"Feeling great guys. But tell me, as I can't remember, it is normal for my knee to look like this after a game, right?"

http://p.twimg.com/AZ5u4wGCMAAN4yu.jpg

"True to their word, Manchester United have sent my medical records. They've just arrived"

http://p.twimg.com/AaClZzfCQAAtPsX.jpg