Twitter

Thespence

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney

Good result for u’s today. Especially as we rested me. Hernandez. Berbatov. Vidic. Nani. Valencia. Carrick. Big games coming up. #Rested

themichaelowen michael owen

@WayneRooney And Me!!!!!

:alone:

:lol: :facepalm:

Liverpool fans are laying into Stan Collymore for not talking about the Hillsborough disaster. He's retweeting all the abusive ones.

Stay classy Liverpool.

Anyone not caught up in the maelstrom of teeth gnashing and tears of the Hillsborough debate, is a villain in the eyes if the oh so tedious scouse mafia.

New Forest boss bans Twitter and Facebook

Steve Cotterill has banned his Nottingham Forest players from using Twitter – but Ishamel Miller will escape a £21,000 fine.

The new Forest boss read the riot act to his strugglers, who host high-flying Middlesbrough on Tuesday, and warned that anyone caught using any social-networking site to talk about club matters will be fined.

Cotterill insists offenders will lose £1,000-a-word, but striker Miller is set to avoid punishment as the rules came in on Monday.

Miller infuriated fans after Saturday’s defeat to Coventry by telling critics to “f*** off” before deleting his tweet.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Nottingham-Forest-players-banned-from-Twitter-and-Facebook-by-new-boss-Steve-Cotterill-article814531.html#ixzz1b5UTc4iJ

Guest Haris Vuckic

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Ben Shephard got me a couple of 'He-Man' DVDs for my birthday. I think they're just some of his own, but it's the thought that counts.

Guest Heneage

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

@

@NilePowerRanger wow, you're getting rinsed off your followers lol

1 minute ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

:lol:

:lol: Fucking love Sammy.

nufcfans NUFCfans

To clarify for those confused. #NUFC are not 4th, they're joint 3rd going by the points ;-) #justsaying #NUFC

:facepalm: