Twitter

Thespence

@stevewraith steve wraith

Season ticket holders to be offered an extra season ticket for this season at 50% off. Good idea.

57 seconds ago

How's it a good idea?! I've already got a ST - why would I want another one? ;)

Guest bimpy474

Read the twitter feed on Chris Hoy just now - f***ing hilarious how thick Chelsea fans are having a go at him for the red cards Chelsea got today...

It's Chris Foy - you f***ing cockney nuggets. :lol:

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/chris%20hoy%20%23cfc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D

Is that Turk-Official fella a complete spacker or what, charming lad like.

Chelsea fans almost rivals with the Mackems reading that lot.

Anyone who is missing their Geordie4eva69 fill can catch up on his latest adventures on the official club website. Check the freebie video of the cut price season ticket launch for him singing songs, bedecked in a green hoodie.

Barton's growing the tache again:

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Join me & support men’s health. Join my #Movember team @ movember.com/uk/register/de… Come on it makes sense.

Theres a few of the boys getting involved, it should be funny. The "Muzzy" is coming back, its official, 1st of Nov. #movember

Guest Geordiesned

Lee Ryder wrote in today's Chronicle that Samba on Ba was a "shove". I tweeted him the picture of Samba hauling him down saying it was more than a shove and that it was as blatant a penalty as you'll see.

His reply:

@SnedNE25 Do you get two penalties if it's more than a shove? Or half a penalty if it's a little tug? Either way it was a foul

He's a fucking bellend at times that lad and needs to wind his neck in.

Lee Ryder wrote in today's Chronicle that Samba on Ba was a "shove". I tweeted him the picture of Samba hauling him down saying it was more than a shove and that it was as blatant a penalty as you'll see.

His reply:

@SnedNE25 Do you get two penalties if it's more than a shove? Or half a penalty if it's a little tug? Either way it was a foul

He's a fucking bellend at times that lad and needs to wind his neck in.

He's so fucking defensive like. Some journalists can indulge in banter but Ryder (and often Douglas) struggle badly.